My apologies - I set it on FIRE

corchjay

I was the last one on the Bus I locked ‘er down put on the emergency break.  Closed the door and BURNED it to the frickin ground.  

Ill always cheer for my team to win but I can’t accept losing to average UGA and LSU teams.  Bama I could excuse maybe...

My list... make the first four tell you no then move on to some of the up and comers excluding Bolh he’s older but at least we’d be multiple and well coached.  

Chris Petersen 

James Franklin

Mike Gundy

Jimbo Fisher

PJ Fleck

Jeff Brohm

Craig Bohl

DJ Durkin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

Hey coach just curious if none of those said yes.   Who you like next

After those I would have to sit down and think about it.  Hell at this point why not Rodney Garner. He’s paid his dues.  No doubt he holds his players accountable maybe he would the rest of the team and coaches.

1 minute ago, aubaseball said:

At least RG has fire.    I would search the nfl for a bright up and comer 

I agree that could be a possibility but you have to make sure they have competent recruiters 

I would like to actually see a search committee of football experts, conduct a search pouring over game film, looking for things such as O, and D schemes, coaching, and personnel policies, roster management etc. Instead of hiring someone with Auburn ties, or the latest flavor of the month.

James Franklin is a real douche.  Remember the rape by Vandy players?  He told the players to keep quiet and keep it within the team.  Then left when incident came out.  Friend in their AD told me he had nasty personality but would watch him literally turn on a different charming (fake) personailty for press/public. 

Of all the teams dying for a new coach, and of all the coaches at Auburn in my lifetime, is there a coach so directly accountable for almost all of his losses, irrespective of the team's talent? Chizik just built bad teams. Tubbs sort of gave up on us. But these losses stand out sorely to me. The guy literally snatches the rug out from under his own team? 

I know everyone is pissed, and so am I, but what makes everything so terrible is the success of bama...unfortunately if we were in any of the other 49 states it wouldn't be so terribly bad....but everything we do is compared to bama...we see their success and wonder why we can't do it either...

I saw the list of coaches, but would you want to coach at Auburn and know you coaching career isn't going to be very long (but you would have a lot of $$$ in the bank)

16 minutes ago, 1913-14 said:

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THE PERFOMANCE I JUST SAW...

How many times have I uttered these words over the last two years. Just insane and no hope going forward. Just cannot continue to get excited because we can whip up on the lest of these in the SEC and lose to the middle and top tier teams.

21 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I was the last one on the Bus I locked ‘er down put on the emergency break.  Closed the door and BURNED it to the frickin ground.  

Ill always cheer for my team to win but I can’t accept losing to average UGA and LSU teams.  Bama I could excuse maybe...

My list... make the first four tell you no then move on to some of the up and comers excluding Bolh he’s older but at least we’d be multiple and well coached.  

Chris Petersen 

James Franklin

Mike Gundy

Jimbo Fisher

PJ Fleck

Jeff Brohm

Craig Bohl

DJ Durkin

We come to the club coach. I must tell you that I don't think we will be having crow on the menu, as some have promised. 

1 minute ago, tigerman1186 said:

I know everyone is pissed, and so am I, but what makes everything so terrible is the success of bama...unfortunately if we were in any of the other 49 states it wouldn't be so terribly bad....but everything we do is compared to bama...we see their success and wonder why we can't do it either...

I saw the list of coaches, but would you want to coach at Auburn and know you coaching career isn't going to be very long (but you would have a lot of $$$ in the bank)

I disagree.  Butch at UT got to back to back 9 win seasons and they want him gone.  UGA fired an almost assured 10 win a season coach.  Same with LSU.  At least they had excuses in new green or bad QBs.  Stidham isn’t a bad or green QB even though he only has a few real starts he had a freshman season where he played.  A season off the workout and get better.  And a spring and fall now. QB isn’t the problem

56 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Chris Petersen 

James Franklin

Mike Gundy

Jimbo Fisher

PJ Fleck

Jeff Brohm

Craig Bohl

DJ Durkin

Bring in PJ Fleck.  Let's Row the Boat!

45 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

I would like to actually see a search committee of football experts, conduct a search pouring over game film, looking for things such as O, and D schemes, coaching, and personnel policies, roster management etc. Instead of hiring someone with Auburn ties, or the latest flavor of the month.

You serious Clark?  That is exactly what we did when we hired Gus. Exactly what we did

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

I'm kind a witch a. Corch. You just CANNOT lose this game. It was virtually a gimme. 

Me you and WarTim were the last ones. I hope Tim got off cause it’s a burnt pile of soon to be rust

Archived