This Orgeron Quote Tells the Tale

Gowebb11

Here is a quote from a post game interview with Orgeron.  It pretty much sums it up.

“There was a certain formation that they were giving us,” LSU coach Ed Orgeronsaid. “It’s something we practiced all week, but we just weren’t getting it right. We were going to go to something that would have been different. We decided as a staff to get it fixed. We challenged our team to get it fixed and it worked."

Make one adjustment on one formation and you can shut AU down. 

7 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Here is a quote from a post game interview with Orgeron.  It pretty much sums it up.

“There was a certain formation that they were giving us,” LSU coach Ed Orgeronsaid. “It’s something we practiced all week, but we just weren’t getting it right. We were going to go to something that would have been different. We decided as a staff to get it fixed. We challenged our team to get it fixed and it worked."

Make one adjustment on one formation and you can shut AU down. 

I just basically said the exact same thing in another thread.  Our failure to identify their adjustments is what killed the O

24 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I just basically said the exact same thing in another thread.  Our failure to identify their adjustments is what killed the O

When I read it, it just popped about how badly we are being out coached. 

Archived