Truth Bombs from Scarbinsky

jptiger

oh we need the updyke media telling us what we know.

That cult blog is so giddy with excitement that Auburn is struggling.

That way they don't have to make stuff up

6 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

He was right on as far as I am concerned.

Malzahn is 2-3 against LSU, losing two of the last three. He's 1-3 against Georgia and 1-3 against Alabama, losing the last three to each. He's 0-2 against Clemson and 0-3 in bowl games against Power-5 opponents Florida State, Wisconsin and Oklahoma. Didn't even get into the SEC record. 

enough said...hey sunshine pumpers, the evidence is there. He's not the guy to lead us. He's not the guy to bring us to the promise land

31 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

We certainly need more media hyping up the fire Gus train. It needs to get done 

30 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Malzahn is 2-3 against LSU, losing two of the last three. He's 1-3 against Georgia and 1-3 against Alabama, losing the last three to each. He's 0-2 against Clemson and 0-3 in bowl games against Power-5 opponents Florida State, Wisconsin and Oklahoma. Didn't even get into the SEC record. 

enough said...hey sunshine pumpers, the evidence is there. He's not the guy to lead us. He's not the guy to bring us to the promise land

with the two wins against uga and uat happening on miracle plays

5 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Yeah. I think the UGA win was a given because they shouldn't have counted that touchdown to take the lead. But yes I get what you are saying. 

Even if I'm Gus or his wife I don't think I can even get mad at Scarb for writing this. He just laid out the facts, this wasn't even a hit piece even though Gus made the facts seem like it is.

Scarbinsky usually is spot on with his articles and he is again. He is the only one who is with Al.com. The truth hurts sometimes. 

On 10/14/2017 at 10:08 PM, auburnphan said:

Don’t forget last year’s LSU game. We only won that because of Les Miles’ poor clock management.

I thought he nailed it. 

What is latest on JJ? Is he leaving at the end of the month? Anyone have any news?

If he does, is the UConn AD, who was with AU prior, taking his place?

I would prefer an outsider who can take a fresh and new look at our athletic programs.

Archived