Why is this not targeting?

ncaajunkie

Why is this not targeting?

A0C2F02E-264A-4227-AB3B-7E046DA984C9.png

0407EE77-8994-4FD0-AD23-53BB4253944A.png

Agree.

Also why no block in the back on the punt?

Why can’t Slayton catch?

Why don’t we blitz in obvious passsing downs?

Frick it.  Tired leg or not let Carlson punt.  

Not an attack but Ruffin is the slowest safety in the SEC.  true statement...  seen it in the spring game.  Saw it Ole Miss game.  Saw it today.  @bigbird and I discussed his development after the spring game.

3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

@bigbird and I discussed his development after the spring game.

And I hold to my assessment.  With Trey out with a hammy, we're in trouble.

But as the commentators said good no call on both.  Lol.  

What was hilarious was about the time the showed the replay on the punt return Danielson said ... nope no block in the back when it’s clear.  Very very clear Stove and Miller were blocked in the back

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

He made NCM look like AJ Green in the spring game 

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...I chose to laugh.

7 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

10 four. Thanks.

It was so obvious. Stidham just stared at the official after the hit. 

1 minute ago, ncaajunkie said:

It was so obvious. Stidham just stared at the official after the hit. 

It was targeting.  It was block in the back.

The thing is neither should have had any affect on the outcome of the game but they did.  

1) How does Ruffin not open his hips earlier? He knows how slow he is and had help right beside him. 

2) how does Daniel Thomas drop that ball.

3) how do we not have a capable punter. Steven Clark didn't kick it 70, but hang time made up for it  

21 points right there. Also NCM is just blocking, slayton catches a fraction of his targets, IMO kodi was bullsh**ing us when he said KD was more mature. I hope all is ok with him, but I'm afraid it's more drama.                    Our three all world blue chip receivers: Block, Drop and Drama 

7 hours ago, corchjay said:

Agree.

Why can’t Slayton catch?

Not an attack but Ruffin is the slowest safety in the SEC.  true statement...  seen it in the spring game.  Saw it Ole Miss game.  Saw it today.  @bigbird and I discussed his development after the spring game.

Slayton was driving me absolutely mad.  

5 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

1) How does Ruffin not open his hips earlier? He knows how slow he is and had help right beside him. 

2) how does Daniel Thomas drop that ball.

3) how do we not have a capable punter. Steven Clark didn't kick it 70, but hang time made up for it  

21 points right there. Also NCM is just blocking, slayton catches a fraction of his targets, IMO kodi was bullsh**ing us when he said KD was more mature. I hope all is ok with him, but I'm afraid it's more drama.                    Our three all world blue chip receivers: Block, Drop and Drama 

I want to know why NCM wasn’t used more. I’m not typically one to complain about players not being utilized, but Hastings and Slayton dropped it a few times and NCM was never targeted (that I can recall). 

8 hours ago, corchjay said:

Agree.

Why can’t Slayton catch?

Why do I see two OLinemen being spectators and not participants? I've seen way too much of that...

Archived