Was there a Sunday practice?

TigerFanAU

1 minute ago, TigerFanAU said:

Anyone know if the team practiced today?

TIA

If they do it will be 25 runs up the middle with a few punts sprinkled in, no doubt.

Not only did we piss away a 20 point lead because of Gus and his coaching, we got physically beat down by LSU also. Practice was cancelled to give the players some extra time to heal. So I was told on the rating part. 

Lol Gus couldn't face the players yesterday I guess, huh?

He's losing the team. Kam Martin liked a post on instagam that was making fun of Gus' playbook. And if there was ever an option to "like" a "like" I would've used it right then.

49 minutes ago, Tiger said:

He's losing the team. Kam Martin liked a post on instagam that was making fun of Gus' playbook.

Yes he is and has. Kerryon's and Jarrett's comments convinced me that Gus has lost the team. I've never heard a quarterback tell a reporter that he's just doing what he's told. Shows he's completely fed up and won't go to bat for the coach that won't protect him.

1 hour ago, TigerFanAU said:

Yes he is and has. Kerryon's and Jarrett's comments convinced me that Gus has lost the team. I've never heard a quarterback tell a reporter that he's just doing what he's told. Shows he's completely fed up and won't go to bat for the coach that won't protect him.

Yup. JS is probably pissed that he's at AU playing in this garbage ass offense.

Archived