Stan and Rod, Auburn Radio

TigerOne

Stan White said it best, it was not an epic comeback by LSU, it was an epic collapse by Auburn.

These guys along with Ronnie Brown and the entire crew do a great job each game and they really can't express a

negative tone about Auburn. But last night they actually said there were no words to describe what they witnessed.

Basically frustrated and dumbfounded like everyone else. Is there not anyone asking Gus some serious questions about what we have seen from him the last 2 years?

When the Auburn Network is left speechless then its about over.

If Gus has lost Stan, Rod, and Ronnie he has lost the Auburn Nation. The worst part is, given his track record, this was deja vu all over again. Nobody was really surprised, we have seen an epic collapse on a big stage like this before.

We need to fire Gus for the same reasonsHouston Nutt fired Gus.

I still wonder what role Gus played in undermining Chizic.  Not judging one over other, but Malzahn favorites and giving passes to starters feeds losing a team.

Also felt Gus was key target before Chizic was fired.  Wonder if Arky State got yellowwood sponsorship in 2012.  

3 minutes ago, AURocketman said:

We need to fire Gus for the same reasonsHouston Nutt fired Gus.

I still wonder what role Gus played in undermining Chizic.  Not judging one over other, but Malzahn favorites and giving passes to starters feeds losing a team.

Also felt Gus was key target before Chizic was fired.  Wonder if Arky State got yellowwood sponsorship in 2012.  

I don't know what is what between Chiz and Gus but I've seen Chiz on his TV show a number of times discussing the SEC  and he is careful to offer very few opinions about Gus and Auburn....at least during my viewings. I respect that but also wonder if it is personal...or just being professional. :dunno:

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

I don't know what is what between Chiz and Gus but I've seen Chiz on his TV show a number of times discussing the SEC  and he is careful to offer very few opinions about Gus and Auburn....at least during my viewings. I respect that but also wonder if it is personal...or just being professional. :dunno:

Chiz is professional and should be careful on opinions. Don't slap the sources that gave you a life ease. Probably see them both together on the show in the near future.............Chiz the defensive guru and Gus the offensive guru. One with a pink tie and the other with a baby blue tie.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Chiz is professional and should be careful on opinions. Don't slap the sources that gave you a life ease. Probably see them both together on the show in the near future.............Chiz the defensive guru and Gus the offensive guru. One with a pink tie and the other with a baby blue tie.

Even as a :"former coach" I can't in my wildest imagination see Gus as an analyst......would drive people crazy with his hemming and hawing and non answers.    I find Chiz to be incisive and concise .....neither of which describes Gus ....no matter what tie he wears. .

Just now, AU64 said:

Even as a :"former coach" I can't in my wildest imagination see Gus as an analyst......would drive people crazy with his hemming and hawing and non answers.    I find Chiz to be incisive and concise .....neither of which describes Gus ....no matter what tie he wears. .

On the bright side they could together set the Guiness world record for number of "no doubts" in one broadcast. 

Archived