EYE OPENING and undeniable facts

doverstutts

.In Auburn's last five losses - to LSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, Alabama and Georgia - its only second-half touchdown was on the final play of the game in the Sugar Bowl. Other than that play, it has scored a total of three points in the second halves of those games

and here is more

It's even worse when you add the yards in:

64 yards on 32 plays in the 2nd half vs. LSU.

117 yards on 66 plays vs. Clemson in the entire game.

32 yards on 22 plays in the 2nd half vs. uga last year.

Those are the ones I found earlier.

You simply can't put those types of numbers up that frequently with Auburn's talent level without major incompetence calling plays. That isn't even an opinion. That's a fact.

8 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

.In Auburn's last five losses - to LSU, Clemson, Oklahoma, Alabama and Georgia - its only second-half touchdown was on the final play of the game in the Sugar Bowl. Other than that play, it has scored a total of three points in the second halves of those games

and here is more

You simply can't put those types of numbers up that frequently with Auburn's talent level without major incompetence calling plays. That isn't even an opinion. That's a fact.

Wow, I don't give yardages much thought, I am more interested in points scored but those numbers really jump off the page at you and substantiate our almost non existence of proper play calling with the talent we have. It really magnifies Gus's stubbornness to adjust to the game. It's pretty obvious that teams have adjusted to Gus's offense which does not change no matter what  it seems. He's gotta go.

WDE

25 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

and here is more

Amazing isn't it? Yey, up until Saturday we still were suffering major consternation on here because we just couldn't see the sunshine. We beat up on a few less than mediocre teams, and all of a sudden Gus has turned the corner. Give me a break! This man's ineptness, and unexplainable decisions would be completely laughable, if not for being so sad.

54 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

LOL, I was the lone voice crying in the wilderness in 2014 about this assclown that was our head coach.   Now, ya'll know why

Except that you werent even here in 2014. 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Except that you werent even here in 2014. 

Pretty sure he was under a different name.

wde

2 hours ago, doverstutts said:

and here is more

Those are embarrassing stats for sure. Silver lining though is that I'm actually impressed our last 5  losses have all been to top tier schools.

4 minutes ago, msza said:

Those are embarrassing stats for sure. Silver lining though is that I'm actually impressed our last 5  losses have all been to top tier schools.

Think thats the point of his post.. crap the bed against elite teams.  Only win games were supposed to.

4 minutes ago, msza said:

Schools maybe, but UGA sucked last year, and so does LSU this season.  We had no business losing to those teams.

2 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Think thats the point of his post.. crap the bed against elite teams.  Only win games were supposed to.

We were supposed to win last Saturday.

Archived