Passing charts

thaitopher

Does anyone have or can someone create a chart showing where all of Stidham's passes have gone this year? I am just curious to see what that looks like. Specifically, I would like to see which part of the field the passes are going to. Someone on the rant posted a similar chart a few weeks ago for one game, but I was wondering what that would look like for the whole season. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, thaitopher said:

Does anyone have or can someone create a chart showing where all of Stidham's passes have gone this year? I am just curious to see what that looks like. Specifically, I would like to see which part of the field the passes are going to. Someone on the rant posted a similar chart a few weeks ago for one game, but I was wondering what that would look like for the whole season. Thanks. 

Don't have what you seek but it's as bad as you think. 

It looks something like this

1-2 yards:  32 passes

20-30 yards:  46 passes

5-10 yards:  3 passes

Yeah, this was done recently, but it should be updated to reflect the debacle in Baton Rouge.  I'd love to see it myself. 

In fact, I might print out a copy on a poster, then do my best Martin Luther impersonation and nail it to Malzahn's door a la the 95 Theses.   :angry:

I believe that someone posted a while back that Malzahn prefers not to throw to the middle of the field b/c he wants to draw defenders away from there to open up running plays. >:(

Or something like that. I can't seem to remember the WORDing.

Archived