NBA Thread

aujeff11

wow. That is awful. I hate that for Pop. RIP.

L O L the gold standard for hilarious commentary in the nba!!! CHUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

In honor of my Pelicans! Big game tonight. Would be nice to win series in 4

CB9E3E9A-50B5-4773-925C-A14E89859EC0.jpeg

THIS IS THE BIG ONE NOLA!!!!!! Going up 3-0 would be so deflating to rip city. If it gets to 2-1 then things get a LOT tighter in game 4. That becomes a must win for NOLA.

• Like 2

He better get it these next few games because it will not be a long playoff run this year for muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy :[ .

32 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He better get it these next few games because it will not be a long playoff run this year for muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy :[ .

I bet one week of posting privileges on the Non Auburn sports board that he makes it to the finals. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I bet one week of posting privileges on the Non Auburn sports board that he makes it to the finals. 

lol I am not betting against muhhhhhh favorite athlete of all time. OF COURSE I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.  BUT this is Just how I feel. Other players have to step up. Kevin Love is doing a miserable job as the 2 option on a playoff team so far.

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol I am not betting against muhhhhhh favorite athlete of all time. OF COURSE I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT.  BUT this is Just how I feel. Other players have to step up. Kevin Love is doing a miserable job as the 2 option on a playoff team so far.

Someone definitely has to step up. The heat will be on them now though. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

THIS IS THE BIG ONE NOLA!!!!!! Going up 3-0 would be so deflating to rip city. If it gets to 2-1 then things get a LOT tighter in game 4. That becomes a must win for NOLA.

Would be nice to have Cousins healthy!

Just now, aujeff11 said:

“Playoff Lebron” at work. Nothing to see here...

lol what are we doing here? You were trying to convince us they were still going to the finals. I THINK I HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED AND HAD!!!! I will not fall for that again. I know what you are doing and I got to say it is smart for someone in your shoes.

When A Rod AND bucks minority owner is at playoff games good things to happen for the bucks. I hope he enjoyed that W because it will most likely be the only win they get all series.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol what are we doing here? You were trying to convince us they were still going to the finals. I THINK I HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED AND HAD!!!! I will not fall for that again. I know what you are doing and I got to say it is smart for someone in your shoes.

lol I still think Lebron makes it to tbe finals. Do you really think Bogdanovic or whatever the **** his name is is going to score 30 every game :lol:

Just now, aujeff11 said:

lol I still think Lebron makes it to tbe finals. Do you really think Bogdanovic or whatever the **** his name is is going to score 30 every game :lol:

Ok we still doing this I see? ALL right. I wil adjust accordingly. CAN they make it out of this round? YES! will they? Better win game 4. But this team is not going anywhere that matters even if they do. Kevin Love still has not scored 20 points as a second option this series. No one has scored 20 outside of LBJ. I respect the cause of what you are doing. You are doing the classic skipper bayless move of un realistically talking up a LeBron team so when they inevitably crash and burn out of the playoffs/and or do not win it all you can say OH I WAS ALL WRONG! and then tear him down and trash him. I respect it. I do the same thing for players/teams I despise as well.

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Also he does not have to do it again. Dipo will go off in game 4 and not go 5-18. That is what these role player games in the playoffs are all about is stealing a game for when the stars have a off night. 

Edited by GwillMac6

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Kevin Love still has not scored 20 points as a second option this series

He was efficient af yesterday with 19 points. Love wasn’t the problem. Hill, Korver, and others are the problem. 

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

You are doing the classic skipper bayless move of un realistically talking up a LeBron team so when they inevitably crash and burn out of the playoffs/and or do not win it all you can say OH I WAS ALL WRONG! and then tear him down and trash him.

Lol. I’m still doing the classic “The Cavs still own the East but will get burned in the Finals aujeff11 routine.” 

And I only tear into Lebron when he acts like a Nancy- whether it be on the court or off of it. 

Edited by aujeff11

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He was efficient af yesterday with 19 points. Love wasn’t the problem. Hill, Korver, and others are the problem. 

Lol. I’m still doing the classic “The Cavs still own the East but will get burned in the Finals aujeff11 routine.” 

And I only tear into Lebron when he acts like a Nancy- whether it be on the court or off of it. 

I mean it should of been clear as day after game 1 the newly traded for players were not ready for the playoffs. None of them have still shown up.  They have talent to. Like Hood, Clarkson and Nance were pretty good in the regular season.  I know they can play better but they still have not yet. They got to Like tomorrow is game 4. I am waiting impatiently over here. Jeff Green I am actually the most disappointed about. He was the steal of the LeBrons whole off season and he has been a ghost this series after being a pleasant suprise for the 82. Hill was about to go off after having 9 in the first quarter but his ankle flared up in the second half and he did not play any. You are right he had his best game of the series but it just feels off about him  ya know? He is not a true 2nd option on a playoff team. He is exposed when he has to do this much. 

Wall has been EN FUEGO this series!!!! this easily could be 2-2 but the wizards choked game 1 away. Wizards have talent. Not your typical 8 seed.

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Philadelphia is dangerous. I still think they have a real shot of winning the East. 

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The dude has to get a 3 point jump shot and he will for sure be the next Lebron James. 

6 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Philadelphia is dangerous. I still think they have a real shot of winning the East. 

I think it is them or the raptors. They have more talent than the raptors but the lack of playoff experience is the only thing that could hold them back this playoffs imo.

Dwayne Wade apparently had the refs in his pocket today. I guess he got a senior discount today?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The dude has to get a 3 point jump shot and he will for sure be the next Lebron James. 

I think he is more magic than LeBron. IDK if he will ever put up the big time scoring numbers that LeBron did. But dude is def a way better athlete than magic. I say he will be the first ben simmons. Dude is special for sure. L O L at all the dumb idiots who thought him not making the ncaa tourney at lsu was actually a big deal.