NBA Thread

aujeff11

@abw0004 guy and his 2 favorite athletes ever. This is for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

• Thanks 1

MJ tried to teach Pippen how to be an alpha. And Pippen seemed to become one when MJ retired, but then Pippen pouted and refused to enter a tied playoff game only because the coach decided another player should get the shot, only then did the world realize that Pippen was just a petty basketball player that really wasn’t an alpha at all. 

Lance (which is probably feeling better about his new destination) should teach Lonzo Ball how to dance. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Kyrie hated Bron’s guts. What great leadership, Bron...

@GwillMac6 @aubearcat

lol you want a argument so bad don't you? You have not had one today on here and it is bothering you. STAHHHHHHHHHP IT. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol you want a argument so bad don't you? You have not had one today on here and it is bothering you. STAHHHHHHHHHP IT. 

I just wanted you and bear to read the report. ?

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I just wanted you and bear to read the report. ?

What makes you think we have not already? Come on now. you are underestimating us. Kyrie never wanted him to come back to begin with. Cannot fault LAbron for that. I respect the alpha and mamba mentality from Kyrie. He really wants his own team. Already seems a decent chance he will leave boston in 2019. I dig it. Do what you want to do. I still love watching him play even if he hates LeBron. He is must see t.v. on offense.

• Like 1

Never liked his game. 

He needs your support 11. He is just a country kid like us who went to high school in Moss Point,MS and loves to bass fish and hunt. We got to stick together! Does he have some big warts on his game?! absolutely! But kid is a electric scorer. 

• Like 1

Come on now. you are underestimating us.

never

Kyrie never wanted him to come back to begin with. Cannot fault LAbron for that. I respect the alpha and mamba mentality from Kyrie.

They could’ve coexisted if concessions were made. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Already seems a decent chance he will leave boston in 2019.

Nah

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He needs your support 11. He is just a country kid like us who went to high school in Moss Point,MS and loves to bass fish and hunt. We got to stick together! Does he have some big warts on his game?! absolutely! But kid is a electric scorer. 

That’s not even my lifestyle.  Why?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

never

They could’ve coexisted if concessions were made. 

Nah

lol concessions? Kyrie averaged a career high in points in  2017 and  more ppg last year in cleveland than he did this year in boston. LeBron has never made concessions like that before to any other teammate. Even Flash. It came to a head like it did with shaq and kobe. 2 alphas together where both want to be the number 1 option is always going to have problems.

Edited by GwillMac6

That’s not even my lifestyle.  Why?

really? I had you totally pegged wrong then. Thought you were just a good ol boy backwoods redneck like me. Dang. Did not see this coming. IDK where to go from here. For so long I have been operating under that assumption. WHO ARE YOU?!?!? hahahha.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol concessions? Kyrie averaged a career high in 2017 and  more ppg last year in cleveland than he did this year in boston.

Yes, concessions. The report flat out says the organization made him feel second fiddle. See the “brands” tidbit..

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

really? I had you totally pegged wrong then. Thought you were just a good ol boy backwoods redneck like me. Dang. Did not see this coming. IDK where to go from here. For so long I have been operating under that assumption. WHO ARE YOU?!?!? hahahha.

I live somewhat in the country now by marriage, but I’m a city slicker at heart I guess. Haven’t fished, hunted animals, rode four wheelers/ horses in years if not decades. 

• Sad 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Yes, concessions. The report flat out says the organization made him feel second fiddle. See the “brands” tidbit..

I have read the report. That is not on LeBron. This is a kyrie issue. He is just a different dude. Everyone in the league is second fiddle to LeBron when it comes to star power and who gets talked about on tv networks and what not. This is nothing new. The partnership with LeBron only helped Kyrie. It elevated his star power and got him more commercials. Got him a leading role in a movie. He got a signature shoe line. A lot of perks came with playing with Bron. Was he getting that before Bron? not anywhere close. It was a good run. They won a title together. This is nothing new. Stars clash with each other. Happened with Brodie and KD. Happened with Shaq and Kobe. It is what makes the NBA such a juicy league to follow storyline wise. 

• Like 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I live somewhat in the country now by marriage, but I’m a city slicker at heart I guess. Haven’t fished, hunted animals, rode four wheelers/ horses in years if not decades. 

fd.gif

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I have read the report. That is not on LeBron.

The whole Cavs organization was Lebron. They sought ways to make Lebron, the all star, the hero, the coach, the owner, etc, and they were willing to give him the glory throughout it all. Lebron has gotten coaches fired from Cleveland. Whenever you tell two all stars to stop with the brands, you cannot expect all of them to be okay with it when they see the same organization shine the lime light on Bron.

dude. Everyone in the league is second fiddle to LeBron when it comes to star power and who gets talked about on tv networks and what not. 

The star power between Lebron and Kyrie is on different levels. The organization can still stop with the favoritism bull crap and treat the players fairly. What’s so great about GS’s run is they don’t give a crap about their egos. Steph told KD during the recruitment that he could be MVP every year if he wanted too. That’s an example of team chemistry. Cleveland is more like alienation. 

The partnership with LeBron only helped Kyrie. 

A partnership with any other playoff team would’ve yielded the same result

It elevated his star power and got him more commercials. Got him a leading role in a movie. He got a signature shoe line. A lot of perks came with playing with Bron. 

But yet the Cavs organization told the two all stars not named Lebron to stop with their brands which possibly shunted other endorsements as well. 

Was he getting that before Bron, and Love, Allen, and others? 

FIFY. He was on a fricking horrible roster in Cleveland. Again, Lebron isn’t the only player on God’s Green earth to have the magic bean to give others the limelight. 

Happened with Brodie and KD. 

Yeah, and that worked out so well.

Edited by aujeff11

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The whole Cavs organization was Lebron. They sought ways to make Lebron, the all star,  the hero, the coach, the owner, and they were willing to give him the glory throughout it all . Lebron has gotten coaches fired from Cleveland. Whenever you tell two all stars to stop with the brands, you cannot expect all of them to be okay with it when they see the organization shine a light on Bron.

lol Kyrie got only the 20th signature shoe in Nike history in december of 2014. The first since KD got 1 in 07. You think he was getting one before LeBron came back to the Cavs? IDK how you look at that article and think that was positive for Kyrie. That was clearly meant to paint him in not the best light. How are you reading that and coming to the conclusion that it is negative for LeBron? That is not the reaction other people are coming to.  That was not meant for you to think it was negative for bron either. Look 2 of his so called "work wives" as Savannah Brinson James calls them said all of that. LeBron is/was their meal ticket. It is not going to make him look bad. You are not letting it have the effect on you that it should. Wait so you are saying you want Kyrie to not be a alpha and be a beta? Kd, Steph and Klay all work because they do not have that kyrie or kobe or mj mentality. They are betas. They are unselfish. I thought you gravitated towards guys like Kyrie, Kobe and Mj? YOU CHANGING IT UP ON ME?!??! THIS IS TO MUCH!!! TO MUCH!!!!!! I CANNOT TAKE ALL OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!!!! lol 

ee.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Thanks 1