NBA Thread

aujeff11

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Judging by his gif he knows you have a small pecker. Don’t shoot the messenger.

IMG_1581.GIF

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

IMG_1581.GIF

amanda.gif

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25149345/adam-silver-nba-rule-changes-boosting-offense-intended

Adam Silver is ruining basketball with more rule changes designed to bolster more scoring. Scoring is entertaining only when it’s worth something. GS was entertaining in 2014 and 2015. That doesn’t mean the commissioner should try and put out a bunch of GS’s. Curry is going to be tbe poster boy of this weak ass era. Fact.

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this immediately gets me excited and running around everywhere hooping and hollering after I was down about the inevitability of gus being back for another miserable season!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO PUMPED!!!! #LAbron #depth #heold #owell #betterthannothing 

wes.gif

😂

Have to give a shoutout to my OKC Thunder winning 7 in a row without two starters!  Also need to recognize Carmelo Anthony for just being a genuinely good person.  Dropped by the OKC locker room last night to tell everyone hello.  Wish him well in Houston.

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Still getting carried by James Jones smh.

lar.gif

nany.gif

t.gif

• Facepalm 1

Timberwolves agree to trade Jimmy Butler to 76ers

After a standoff that has stretched into the first part of the season, the Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to trade Jimmy Butler to the Philadelphia 76ers, league sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Zach Lowe.

Butler and the Sixers expect to reach a deal on a long-term contract this summer, league sources told ESPN. The Sixers made the trade to add Butler to a Big Three with Joel Embiidand Ben Simmons.

The Timberwolves will receive a package that includes Robert CovingtonDario SaricJerryd Bayless and a second-round pick, sources said, and Minnesota will also send Justin Patton to Philadelphia.

Butler, who is expected to become a free agent after this season, requested a trade prior to Timberwolves media day in September. He ultimately reported to the team and was averaging 21.3 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game for the 4-9 Timberwolves.

Once the trade is complete, the Timberwolves may waive Bayless, but the team is still considering its options, sources said.

The Sixers' odds to win the NBA title have improved from 30-1 to 16-1 at the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, and their odds to win the Eastern Conference went from 7-1 to 3-1

Jimmy to the Sixers is NICE!!! Might take longer to gel with the crew though .. Especially Fultz ..I mean what are they gonna do with the guy.. Really? We need parity in this league. At least the regular season becomes more interesting.

50 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Especially Fultz ..I mean what are they gonna do with the guy.. 

Try to trade him if they are smart.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Jimmy to the Sixers is NICE!!! Might take longer to gel with the crew though .. Especially Fultz ..I mean what are they gonna do with the guy.. Really? We need parity in this league. At least the regular season becomes more interesting.

Who cares about fultz? He is a non factor when it comes to this sixer team. They clearly made a huge mistake in getting him over Tatum. He cannot shoot and he is not a playmaker either. TJ McConnell is their best backup PG on that team. Not him.

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Try to trade him if they are smart.

Yeah but who would want him is the thing. Can't understand this guy for the life of me. At some point last year he looked really good. Got a trip dub. Played hard and now...idk

lol already we doing this?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol already we doing this?

That conversation seems to follow him, doesn't it? 

16 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

ct.gif

THE BRODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please don't tell me these gruesome injuries are commonplace in basketball. A couple years ago we didn't have this now we see it more and more. Prayers out to Caris Levert.

LUUUUUUUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!