NBA Thread

aujeff11

GOT DANG pg 13! GO OFF dude

• Like 1

Luca did work last night. I feel like it was the game to slap you in your face and say pay attention, I'm here

• Love 1

11 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I might seriously shed a man tear for Wade's last game.

REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!??!?!?!?! you A BLEEPIN MOTHER BLEEP SON OF A BLEEP GOT DANG BLEEP BLEEP WADE FAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO ANTAGONIZE ME WITH THIS KNICK KNACK PADDYWHACK BULLLLLSH ERRRRR BULL CRAP!! SORRY GUS!!!!! I almost let one slip!!!!!! lol 

liar.gif

29 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY!??!?!?!?! you A BLEEPIN MOTHER BLEEP SON OF A BLEEP GOT DANG BLEEP BLEEP WADE FAN?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO ANTAGONIZE ME WITH THIS KNICK KNACK PADDYWHACK BULLLLLSH ERRRRR BULL CRAP!! SORRY GUS!!!!! I almost let one slip!!!!!! lol 

liar.gif

This whole post is you in a nutshell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I might seriously shed a man tear for Wade's last game.

I did, I’ve only bought one pair of “basketball shoes” in my life when I was in high school and they were the original D-Wade’s ( the 1’s), still have them, and in good condition. Such a great guy to watch, great role model, and a great ambassador, not to mention he’s an “all time great” at his position, imo. Love that dude!

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Love 1
  • Angry 1

26 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I did, I’ve only bought one pair of “basketball shoes” in my life when I was in high school and they were the original D-Wade’s ( the 1’s), still have them, and in good condition. Such a great guy to watch, great role model, and a great ambassador, not to mention he’s an “all time great” at his position, imo. Love that dude!

really YOU TOO A D WADE FAN?!?!?!?!?!? I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND OVER ALL THESE D WADE FANS!!!!!! THIS IS THE END FOR MUHHHHH!!!!! lmao. But seriously though. I guess because of your name I thought you were a die hard mavericks fan and therefore a hardcore Dirk fan!!!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!! Swing and a Miss bartolo colon style on that one!!!!!!! lol.

pets.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep he meant a lot to me as a kid. No one else's retirement will hit me like his. Rose is a close second.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yep he meant a lot to me as a kid. No one else's retirement will hit me like his. Rose is a close second.

I hated him when he schooled Marquis Daniels but I’ve grown long past that. He’s a great person and an even better basketball player.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I can’t lie, gave me chills when rose hit 50 a few weeks ago. Feels like just yesterday he was one of the best in the game

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

really YOU TOO A D WADE FAN?!?!?!?!?!? I AM GOING TO LOSE MY MIND OVER ALL THESE D WADE FANS!!!!!! THIS IS THE END FOR MUHHHHH!!!!! lmao. But seriously though. I guess because of your name I thought you were a die hard mavericks fan and therefore a hardcore Dirk fan!!!!!!!!!! lol WOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!!! Swing and a Miss bartolo colon style on that one!!!!!!! lol.

pets.gif

My maverick is for top gun, first movie I ever remember watching lol. Used maverick for everything growing up. I still love ya Gwill!

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

My maverick is for top gun, first movie I ever remember watching lol. Used maverick for everything growing up. I still love ya Gwill!

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE!!!! speaking of top gun!! I HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAATE they moved top gun 2 back to the summer of 2020 fam!!! I was so looking forward to seeing it this summer. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Now we got to wait a whole year and a half!!!!!!!!!! I AM NOT PATIENT!!! hahahaha you still the brodie!!!!! We ride together we die together. BAD BOYS FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! O wait wrong movie. O WELL!!!!!!!!! lol

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1

@cole256 your guy ZO did the damn thing tonight!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@cole256 your guy ZO did the damn thing tonight!

I like him but probably not as much as you think, but I if I'm a scorer I want to play with this guy. Ever since Kobe left I've been trying to find somebody to replace him......I really like giannis if he develops a jumper it's over