NBA Thread

aujeff11

46 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

how so? he is properly rated. No one gives him a pass for his playoff shortcomings. 

He is a good scorer. That’s it. “playoff shortcomings” is an understatement.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

The KAAAAAAAAAAAAANG of February!!! WOOOOOO!! LETS GOOO!!!!!!

The KAAAAAAAAAANG 

• Love 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

The KAAAAAAAAAANG 

WOOOOOOO!!! LETS GOOOO!!!! #trustheprocess

Kang lost again.....Lets compare conferences and record...lol

2 minutes ago, Southwest said:

Kang lost again.....Lets compare conferences and record...lol

I mean no one is winning the title besides the warriors for the next several years so does it really matter? This year they may not even make the finals. Do not get me wrong I watch every Bron game but I do not think he wins another title sadly. And PLEASE do not say the celtics LOL GOOD LAWWWWWWWWWWD do not say the celtics. No team with Al Horford as their second best player is winning.

One of the most underrated nba players ever. WOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG doing the ol okie doke! lol 

WOOO!!!!!!! lol love this.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

THE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG doing the ol okie doke! lol 

I saw that game live. I thought Lebron was going to erupt for forty on them fools! He slowed down a lot after halftime though.

Edited by aujeff11

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

mean no one is winning the title besides the warriors for the next several years so does it really matter?

The Rockets are too good to be saying this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Indeed 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

lol you are a oxymoron. How can you think harden is overrated and has playoff shortcomings but think  they can actually beat the warriors? it does not go together. I do not compute! what am I missing? 

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Indeed 

I wish this were the case. I hate the warriors with every fiber of my being. Right up there with bama but I just do not see it. Cp3 and Harden in the playoffs their track record leave me very worried since they are def the best chance at taking down the evil KD and stephanie.

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I saw that game live. I thought Lebron was going to erupt for forty on them fools! He slowed down a lot after halftime though.

Pretty standard game from Bron. 7 in the first. 12 in the second. 4 in the third and 7 in the fourth.

Edited by GwillMac6

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

but think  they can actually beat the warriors?

They already have like twice this season. And it’s not even just Harden. I still think CP3 is a stud, Capella is a perfect role-player  for them and bench scorers Joe Johnson and Green fell into their lap. They’re the most loaded team in the NBA from the top to the bottom of the bench. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

They already have like twice this season. And it’s not even just Harden. I still think CP3 is a stud, Capella is a perfect role-player  for them and bench scorers Joe Johnson and Green fell into their lap. They’re the most loaded team in the NBA from the top to the bottom of the bench. 

the regular season and playoff are 2 totally different animals. OKC has beat both the rockets and warriors this season as well. AND I KNOW you do not think they can do it in the playoffs haha. Unfortunately the warriors are going to continue to terrorize me and make the playoffs miserable for me like bama does for college fball.

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wish this were the case. I hate the warriors with every fiber of my being. Right up there with bama but I just do not see it. Cp3 and Harden in the playoffs their track record leave me very worried since they are def the best chance at taking down the evil KD and stephanie.

The warriors have no bench and no big man  worth a damn other than Draymond. Every few days Iguodala and Swaggy P plays ok offensively but past them, there is not much bench production. Livingston and West arent much of a scoring threat if theyre not benefitting from transition offense. That’s the reason why they have already lost 13+ games. The bench. Not only that, Draymond already has 15 T’s. Suspensions are looming and you know Lebron will provoke at least one T.

Edited by aujeff11

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

OKC has beat both the rockets and warriors this season as well

And the Warriors turned around and smacked OKC’s ass just this week. The Rockets is a much better team than the Thunder.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

The warriors have no bench and no big man  worth a damn other than Javele McGee. Every few days Iguodala and Swaggy P plays ok offensively but past them, there is not much bench production. Livingston and West arent much of a scoring threat if theyre not benefitting from transition offense. That’s the reason why they have already lost 13+ games. The bench. Not only that, Draymond already has 15 T’s. Suspensions are looming and you know Lebron will provoke at least one T.

It rolls over in the playoffs. You have to get 7 T's in the playoffs to be suspended. When has their lack of big men ever been a issue? They just won 2 of 3 titles with Andrew freaking bogut and zaza as their starting centers. THey are only starters in name since the death lineup is what kills other teams anyways. In the playoffs benches matter less since rotations shrink and stars play longer minutes. SIGH we are stuck with this.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

And the Warriors turned around and smacked OKC’s ass just this week. The Rockets is a much better team than the Thunder.

They are but that was part of your argument of why you think the rockets can beat the warriors in the playoffs is because they did so in the regular season when that has no bearing.