NBA Thread

aujeff11

😂 😅

• Love 1

lololol my favorite rivalry in the NBA. this ish is hilarious.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lololol my favorite rivalry in the NBA. this ish is hilarious.

I would say Westbrook and Beverly are bigger.  Although this is a close second. Embiid needs to focus on actually beating Westbrook first.  17 straight loses to OKC...

Klay Thompson played like an immortal last night but there is this: Lebron ordering the water boys to throw water on the ground before this fast break attempt. 🐐🐐🐐

Kryrie almost pulled it off against tbe death lineup of GS. He had a key turnover that basically swung the game in GS’s favor in the last two minutes of the game.  Should be the NBA Finals matchup imo.

Paul George has had one helluva season and pretty much ends any talk of stars can’t play with Russell Westbrook.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Paul George has had one helluva season and pretty much ends any talk of stars can’t play with Russell Westbrook.

You gotta love what he's doing but he can only carry the team so much. Dude expends so much energy on both sides and has to deal with Westbrook bricking shot after shot. Yeah I get it he can affect the game outside of shooting but c'mon. Doesn't look like Roberson is coming back and he actually has a chance to win DPOY. If it wasn't for James he would be my top MVP candidate rn.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

You gotta love what he's doing but he can only carry the team so much. Dude expends so much energy on both sides and has to deal with Westbrook bricking shot after shot. Yeah I get it he can affect the game outside of shooting but c'mon. Doesn't look like Roberson is coming back and he actually has a chance to win DPOY. If it wasn't for James he would be my top MVP candidate rn.

Eh.  Westbrook may not average 20+ this season, he is the reason for Paul's success.  He drives to the basket commanding at least two defenders to stop him and a third to follow Steven Adams to protect the pick and roll, which leaves PG13 for the shot.  I agree Westbrook's shooting isn't up to par (I think it is because of his preseason injuries that kept him away from the team), but everything else it fine.  He leads the league in assists I believe and is averaging a triple double for the third straight season.  A feat no other player has ever done.

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Big market bound:

LA

Boston

Philly

New York 

The parity is awful 

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I've been saying if I were them I would try all I can to not part with Kuz but it's looking like they won't have a choice.

he is a  MOVIE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!

• Facepalm 1

I want to talk about Gordon Hayward guys. Watching first take made me think about this. Dude is a liability on both ends. He obviously holds them back. I like that he came back from that injury and was humble enough to volunteer to come off the bench but what do they do with him? It's tough.

27 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I want to talk about Gordon Hayward guys. Watching first take made me think about this. Dude is a liability on both ends. He obviously holds them back. I like that he came back from that injury and was humble enough to volunteer to come off the bench but what do they do with him? It's tough.

Well lets talk about your first mistake. You watched first take. I would not watch that show if I was on a deserted Island and that was the only thing I was allowed to watch lol. Second. He had a horrific injury. He may never be the guy he was before the injury BUT he will be better next year. It is usually year 2 back from a major injury before they look back up to form. Same with A Mac. He will be a lot better his senior season next year.

• Like 1