NBA Thread

aujeff11

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Preferably on Billy Murrys head!!!!! lol

Oh, Gotcha!

tumblr_n2cyw2sEz51tohycao1_400.gif

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

No Westbrook and his angry attitude?  That would translate well onto the screen against the aliens. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

No Westbrook and his angry attitude?  That would translate well onto the screen against the aliens. 

I bet Brodie has at least a cameo in it!!!! And it will be really funny like only the brodie can make it!!! WOOOOOO!!

• Like 1

looking at Atlanta's picks(3 pretty high picks before GS has their first pick)...it seems like the Hawks could be setting it up to get Okeke to me with one of those.

A local guy...with all that potential, could be a good PR move. 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger I have put it off LONG enough. TIME FOR MUHHHHHHH to eat some crow!!! Something I should be used to by now with how I am always wrong!!!!! lmao. BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT ON FRED VANVLEET!!!!!!!!!! You said he was the biggest reason Gregg Marshall was viewed as a elite coach a few years ago at Wichita State and why he was so coveted by every major job that came open. You basically said NAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN he ain't as good as people are making him out to be!!!!!!! A lot of that had to do with Fred Vanvleet (and Ron Baker and Cleanthony Early). And the way Gregg Marshall teams have been since VanVleet graduated is proof that he was overrated and not this amazing great head coach. They have been good but not anywhere near as good when VanVleet was there! Basically people thought he was the next Brad Stevens. NO SIR!!! HE IS NOT!!!! And you saw that. AND MAN Look at Vanvleet now!!! He was one of the KEY role players during the NBA Finals!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!! ANOTHER W for MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TIGER!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

lmaooo they've been struggling ever since they moved to the AAC bro! Also Landry Shamet was on that team, they were stacked!. He had some NBA caliber talent in a mid-major and was cleaning up because of it. No stars obviously but some talented dudes that were also experienced. I wasn't scared that Bama almost hired him back when they got Avery. I actually think Marshall may have done sliiiightly better than Avery in hindsight due to having college experience. But Bruce would still own Bama.

Ok well I have to give you some credit here too. With Makur Maker being on Bruce's recruiting board made it clear to me that it's just time to bow out and let you have it. I was a big time fan and believer in Thon Maker as you've been aware lol. I've been hanging on to this but I don't know if I can any longer. You told me his highlights were fraudulent and he wouldn't be able to play so freely at the next level and needed to use a year at least in school to get his body right. I thought he was freakish and skilled enough to be just fine but he hasn't been able to take the next step. It's only fair since you keep bringing up my lucky guesses LOL. Thon is about to be done with his rookie contract without having made any real splash and I thought he was going to be a game changer. YIKES lol you were all over it though bro

Speaking of Thon, I'm extremely hopeful Chuma does NOT go to the Pistons. Well, or the Hornets. Pistons because could there be a more blah team to go to? Hornets because Hornets gonna Hornet lol.

Edited by Tiger
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

lmaooo they've been struggling ever since they moved to the AAC bro! Also Landry Shamet was on that team, they were stacked!. He had some NBA caliber talent in a mid-major and was cleaning up because of it. No stars obviously but some talented dudes that were also experienced. I wasn't scared that Bama almost hired him back when they got Avery. I actually think Marshall may have done sliiiightly better than Avery in hindsight due to having college experience. But Bruce would still own Bama.

Ok well I have to give you some credit here too. With Makur Maker being on Bruce's recruiting board made it clear to me that it's just time to bow out and let you have it. I was a big time fan and believer in Thon Maker as you've been aware lol. I've been hanging on to this but I don't know if I can any longer. You told me his highlights were fraudulent and he wouldn't be able to play so freely at the next level and needed to use a year at least in school to get his body right. I thought he was freakish and skilled enough to be just fine but he hasn't been able to take the next step. It's only fair since you keep bringing up my lucky guesses LOL. Thon is about to be done with his rookie contract without having made any real splash and I thought he was going to be a game changer. YIKES lol

Speaking of Thon, I'm extremely hopeful Chuma does NOT go to the Pistons. Well, or the Hornets. Pistons because could there be a more blah team to go to? Hornets because Hornets gonna Hornet lol.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH BROOOOOOOOOOO see what you never took in to account is that Thon Maker is actually 49 years old!!!!!!!!!! SO honestly he is a feel good story that NO MATTER YOUR AGE YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT IN THE NBA AS A ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!! lol But seriously NO WAY that dude is only 22 years old!!! NO WAY! NO HOW!!! He is like those foreign dudes that come over to play baseball in mlb!!!! they shave a decade off their real age!!!! You thought you were buying in to that of a teenager when he came in to the league........ NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE IS OLD AF!!!!!! bahahahah

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for MJ being one of the most exciting players in NBA history HOW BORING DOES HE DRAFT?!?!??! He always drafts the most boring guys possible!!! I AM IN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL agreeance with you on this one. There is not a more boring team for our guy CHUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to go to than Charlotte! lol. Luckily Chuma is to exciting of a prospect for Jordan to actually draft him so we safe BAY BAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! lol.

Edited by GwillMac6

On 6/19/2019 at 5:52 PM, GwillMac6 said:

@Tiger I have put it off LONG enough. TIME FOR MUHHHHHHH to eat some crow!!! Something I should be used to by now with how I am always wrong!!!!! lmao. BUT YOU ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT ON FRED VANVLEET!!!!!!!!!! You said he was the biggest reason Gregg Marshall was viewed as a elite coach a few years ago at Wichita State and why he was so coveted by every major job that came open. You basically said NAHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN he ain't as good as people are making him out to be!!!!!!! A lot of that had to do with Fred Vanvleet (and Ron Baker and Cleanthony Early). And the way Gregg Marshall teams have been since VanVleet graduated is proof that he was overrated and not this amazing great head coach. They have been good but not anywhere near as good when VanVleet was there! Basically people thought he was the next Brad Stevens. NO SIR!!! HE IS NOT!!!! And you saw that. AND MAN Look at Vanvleet now!!! He was one of the KEY role players during the NBA Finals!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! STRIKE UP THE BAND!!!! ANOTHER W for MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TIGER!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm going to have to disagree with you and @Tiger. My home boy Malcolm Armstead is the guy to first put Wichita st and their coach on. Took them deep in the tournament. 

Chumps

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you and @Tiger. My home boy Malcolm Armstead is the guy to first put Wichita st and their coach on. Took them deep in the tournament. 

Chumps

er.gif

12 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Here we go....

wre.gif

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH BROOOOOOOOOOO see what you never took in to account is that Thon Maker is actually 49 years old!!!!!!!!!! SO honestly he is a feel good story that NO MATTER YOUR AGE YOU CAN STILL MAKE IT IN THE NBA AS A ROLE PLAYER!!!!!!!!! lol But seriously NO WAY that dude is only 22 years old!!! NO WAY! NO HOW!!! He is like those foreign dudes that come over to play baseball in mlb!!!! they shave a decade off their real age!!!! You thought you were buying in to that of a teenager when he came in to the league........ NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE IS OLD AF!!!!!! bahahahah

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for MJ being one of the most exciting players in NBA history HOW BORING DOES HE DRAFT?!?!??! He always drafts the most boring guys possible!!! I AM IN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL agreeance with you on this one. There is not a more boring team for our guy CHUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA to go to than Charlotte! lol. Luckily Chuma is to exciting of a prospect for Jordan to actually draft him so we safe BAY BAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! lol.

LMAO he is definitely in his mid 40s at least. He's a true inspiration. I remember draft night they said he slipped because teams were concerned about his age. When was the last time you heard that in hoops?? 

Dude I'm concerned MJ remembers the up close and personal look at the butt whoopin Chuma was putting on his Tarheels and will take him at 32 if he's still on the board

Loving all the trades that have already taken place

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

Would’ve seen Chuma be introduced there if he hadn’t been injured, I believe, but then they also would have said, “from the national champion, Auburn tigers”

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

LMAO he is definitely in his mid 40s at least. He's a true inspiration. I remember draft night they said he slipped because teams were concerned about his age. When was the last time you heard that in hoops?? 

Dude I'm concerned MJ remembers the up close and personal look at the butt whoopin Chuma was putting on his Tarheels and will take him at 32 if he's still on the board

Loving all the trades that have already taken place

NO LEAGUE IS MORE FUN THAN THE NBA!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOONE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They always do it big with trades and free agency!!!!!!!! Cannot forget about the trade deadline either!!!!! The fun never ends!!! WOOOOOO!!!

• Love 1

Auburn showed in the draft hype video, that’s a pretty big deal, to me lol. How far Bruce has brought us, man

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Love 1