NBA Thread

aujeff11

WELP @Maverick.AU this gives us a HUUUUUUUUGE reason to hate the knicks now. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND THIS DUDE!!! Also this pic will give me nightmares.............. lmao

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Absolutely believe we win it all with Chuma. 

Yet another What If? For auburn athletics

IMG_1880.GIF

• Like 1

WOW!!! I completely forgot about him! MANNNNNNN He was projected to go in most FIRST ROUNDS. To not even get drafted? Yikes.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN He was a blast to watch this past year. Especially in the NCAA TOURNEY! GREAT PICK @aubearcat!

Dude was on fire in the tournament. The pick of the wing from IU is a bit confusing. I’m curious if Stevens is planning on putting Jaylen at the 2, that guy at 3,  and some combination of of Tatum at the 4. Maybe Tatum slides to the 3 when Williams is on the court at the same time. I thought it was a solid draft but so much flux with Boston. I’m hoping for a good FA season with a little more cap space. 

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WOW!!! I completely forgot about him! MANNNNNNN He was projected to go in most FIRST ROUNDS. To not even get drafted? Yikes.

Too much money as stake to take an injured player IMO.  

Edited by AU64

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

WELP @Maverick.AU this gives us a HUUUUUUUUGE reason to hate the knicks now. ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND THIS DUDE!!! Also this pic will give me nightmares.............. lmao

Part of me wanted the Knicks to get good again, not anymore.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Looks like it was a traded pick and he actually went to the Kings, ugh. This makes me hesitant about Bryce possibly going to the kings, plus, I’m already a big fan of Fox

Edited by Maverick.AU

30 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Looks like it was a traded pick and he actually went to the Kings, ugh. This makes me hesitant about Bryce possibly going to the kings, plus, I’m already a big fan of Fox

Just means Bryce can freeze him out of touches in summer league!!!!! NO BASKETBALL FOR YOU!!!! hahahaa

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Just means Bryce can freeze him out of touches in summer league!!!!! NO BASKETBALL FOR YOU!!!! hahahaa

Make his ___ quit!!

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Make his ___ quit!!

hahaha hell yah mav!!!! I LOVE THIS MANTRA!!!!

• Like 1

• Love 1

"Former Tennessee guard Jordan Bone went from despondent to joyous in a matter of seconds. As the NBA draft was coming to an end Thursday, Bone sat at his draft party waiting to be picked.

It reached the point where one of the members at the draft party started to give Bone’s concession speech. There’s talk of “being hurt right now” that Bone didn’t get selected. Then, this happens."

3 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

"Former Tennessee guard Jordan Bone went from despondent to joyous in a matter of seconds. As the NBA draft was coming to an end Thursday, Bone sat at his draft party waiting to be picked.

It reached the point where one of the members at the draft party started to give Bone’s concession speech. There’s talk of “being hurt right now” that Bone didn’t get selected. Then, this happens."

tenor.gif?itemid=5112090

• Haha 2