NBA Thread

aujeff11

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I would possibly put Rider second in the contest behind Vinsanity. 

very underrated I dig it!! I am team Lavine all day but he is def one who gets lost in history because he is not a huge name.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

very underrated I dig it!! I am team Lavine all day but he is def one who gets lost in history because he is not a huge name.

I also really liked watching Kemp throw down. 

Harden sucks so bad tonight. 

3 TO’s to go with 2-10 shooting. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Sad 1

That halftime show was absurd. I guess it was tailored for one demographic and most certainly not for kids.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

That halftime show was absurd. I guess it was tailored for one demographic and most certainly not for kids.

Sir Charles said he needed a cigarette after watching it. ? 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Harden sucks so bad tonight. 

3 TO’s to go with 2-10 shooting. 

he never has given a flying you know what in all star games. His numbers are not very impressive. It really is not tailored for his game besides the threes. getting to the free throw line at a absurd clip is not exactly in the cards for strategy in the all star game lol

2 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I also really liked watching Kemp throw down. 

RAIIIIIIIIIIIN MAN!!!!! He is overrated but man he was fun to watch play!!! his legacy is better than his game. But he will most be known for how many kids he has with different women!!! lol

31 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I stepped away and did not watch it because lol I mean come on I am not their target demo either. There is not going to be classic rock or country during the frickin all star weekend so no need for me to watch. So who was it?

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I stepped away and did not watch it because lol I mean come on I am not their target demo either. There is not going to be classic rock or country during the frickin all star weekend so no need for me to watch. So who was it?

Pharrell and some group called N.E.R.D.

A bald dancer chick dancing with her thong showing is who stole the show though. 

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

he never has given a flying you know what in all star games. His numbers are not very impressive. It really is not tailored for his game besides the threes. getting to the free throw line at a absurd clip is not exactly in the cards for strategy in the all star game lol

I knew team Lebron would win once I saw that Harden was going to play the last few minutes. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

That was easily the best All Star Game I’ve ever witnessed. NFL Pro Bowl, take notes.

I do not think the pro bowl can ever be good. Actually trying in football just is to dangerous which is what it would require to be good. We are sh*t out of luck there. Easily the worst all star game in major sports.

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I knew team Lebron would win once I saw that Harden was going to play the last few minutes. 

Harden is the worst star player I have ever seen when it comes to a all star game that is a guard. Every all star game he just keeps one upping his last bad performance lol

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Harden is the worst star player I have ever seen when it comes to a all star game that is a guard. Every all star game he just keeps one upping his last bad performance lol

He’s got a long way to go before he earns my interest. Will never forget one of his elimination games where he had roughly 11 TO’s.

18 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Pharrell and some group called N.E.R.D.

A bald dancer chick dancing with her thong showing is who stole the show though. 

LOLOLOLOL what in the world?!?!?!?

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He’s got a long way to go before he earns my interest. Will never forget one of his elimination games where he had roughly 11 TO’s.

well I hope not. He had that game last year lol. He is a great real game player. I mean he is most likely going to be league MVP. His style is just not appetizing because his best move is grabbing your arm to get to the FT line.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

well I hope not. He had that game last year lol.

https://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/28/james-harden-turnovers-record-nba-playoffs

More like 2015.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOLOLOLOL what in the world?!?!?!?

She was sexy af in her own inner city way. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

https://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/28/james-harden-turnovers-record-nba-playoffs

More like 2015.

She was sexy af in her own inner city way. 

I just know he had a terrible elimination game vs the spurs last year where they got spanked at home without Kawhi. I thought it was that one. But yah him and cp3 on the same team and their playoff bad luck is very interesting. I hope they get over the hump and break their curses.

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WITH AUBURN!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought I would see this day again. IT HAS BEEN 10 LONG YEARS!!!! and so many close calls later!!! hahaha

I DEF NEVER DID KYRIE!!!!!! lol I always hated IT inflated stats self.

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

RAIIIIIIIIIIIN MAN!!!!! He is overrated but man he was fun to watch play!!! his legacy is better than his game. But he will most be known for how many kids he has with different women!!! lol

He’s probably a top 100-150 all-time player but he was vicious with his throw downs. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

He’s probably a top 100-150 all-time player but he was vicious with his throw downs. 

I say that is accurate!!! with his 15 and 8 career averages! lol so glad we could finally agree on something celtics fan!