NBA Thread

aujeff11

Cs crashed before the break but they’re going to be okay. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Cs crashed before the break but they’re going to be okay. 

Brad Stevens is a great coach. Second best coach in the league for my money. As long as he is there the celts will be fine.

Indeed 

REALLY REALLY want to see him play a few games this season before the NBA draft. He may be the most talented and skilled player in the draft.

THE BRODIE WITH THE GAME WINNER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLUTCH GENE!!!!!!!!!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT SKIP TO MY LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! future best player in the world!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BROW DOWN BABY!

WOOOOOOO!!!! THE KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG doing Kang things!!!!

Dang pull through jimmy b!!!! Hoping it is only minor. The western conference playoffs needs you!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT AINT SO JIMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAY IT AINT SO JIMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!!

I watched that whole game. His display after getting hurt is pathetic if he only tore his meniscus. I’ve torn it in both knees along with my MCL twice in my left knee. The MCL hurt, the meniscus I felt it pop but was walking unassisted in minutes. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I watched that whole game. His display after getting hurt is pathetic if he only tore his meniscus. I’ve torn it in both knees along with my MCL twice in my left knee. The MCL hurt, the meniscus I felt it pop but was walking unassisted in minutes. 

I thought it was precautionary since at first him and the wolves medical staff thought his acl was done.

DOLLA DAME!!! Showing once again he is one of the clutchest dudes in nba history!!! WOOO!!!!!!

Russell Westbrook and Carmelo are easily two of the top five crybabies in the league as well and they’re on the same team!

On 2/25/2018 at 7:37 AM, aujeff11 said:

Russell Westbrook and Carmelo are easily two of the top five crybabies in the league as well and they’re on the same team!

This is not the instance to call Russ that though. What he said is true and other players throughout the league have backed him up. Zaza is a dirty player and he def intentionally fell on his leg.

Edited by GwillMac6

!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GwillMac6

r.jpg

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This is not the instance to call Russ that though. What he said is true and other players throughout the league have backed him up. Zaza is a dirty player and he def intentionally fell on his leg.

Zaza is “clumsy.”

• Haha 1

WOOOOO THE KAAAAAAAAAAAANG SETTING RECORDS!!!!!! LETS GOO!!!!!!

The KAAAAAAAAAAAAANG of February!!! WOOOOOO!! LETS GOOO!!!!!!

THE BROW BABY!!!!!! AD! AD! AD!

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

James Harden is still overrated. 

how so? he is properly rated. No one gives him a pass for his playoff shortcomings.