NBA Thread

aujeff11

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

LOL

Never liked tbe guy for cheating with his teammates wives even though he already had a 10 with him. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Never liked tbe guy for cheating with his teammates wives even though he already had a 10 with him. 

I'm glad somebody else remembers this. Sleazy as hell and this is somebody that actually deserves to be hated for pulling some BS like that

I had noticed Brent Barry would be doing analysis on Spurs games on NBATV and TNT I always wondered how he felt calling/breaking down Spurs games in particular when he would have to give Tony Parker compliments. Yikes

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I'm glad somebody else remembers this. Sleazy as hell and this is somebody that actually deserves to be hated for pulling some BS like that

I had noticed Brent Barry would be doing analysis on Spurs games on NBATV and TNT I always wondered how he felt calling/breaking down Spurs games in particular when he would have to give Tony Parker compliments. Yikes

Same here! That had to be ten times as awkward as Paul Pierce being forced to rain down praises on Lebron. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahaha truuu! i’m not really a Lance sympathizer but I think throughout his career coaches have not used him in the best ways

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I assume this was before I got hooked into basketball in 2012.  Do you mind catching me up?

G-Will’s “all around” basketball player.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I assume this was before I got hooked into basketball in 2012.  Do you mind catching me up?

There are pretty strong rumors that He cheated with Brent Barry’s wife. A divorce quickly followed. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

lol nope. Never once said that. He plays defense about as well as fat melo. Def not all around BUT he is the greatest contest dunker ever. there is no debate. GET PAID!!! He is fun to watch though!! WOOOO!

3 hours ago, djg0017 said:

hahaha truuu! i’m not really a Lance sympathizer but I think throughout his career coaches have not used him in the best ways

lol this is a INSANE LANCE thing not a coaches problem! He is going to do what he wants to do. WHY?! BECAUSE HE WAS BOOOOOOOOOORN READY!!!!!!!!! haha

On 2/18/2018 at 5:37 PM, GwillMac6 said:

he is a GREAT dunker. THE BEST and he averaged 20 ppg last year before his acl injury. I would say he is more than a dunker.

He has negative career ratings in VORP and BPM. He is nothing but a dunker fam.

“He is fun to watch though!! 

Maybe during the dunk contest. 

Edited by aujeff11

Jacob Goldstein @JacobEGoldstein LaVine projects to provide $21.5M in value over the next 4 years.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

He has negative ratings in VORP and BPM. He is nothing but a dunker fam.

He is more than a dunker. He can shoot the 3. His last full season he shot 38% from three. Should he get paid like this? NO. BUT I MEAN COME ON look who is paying him! haha not a suprise.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is more than a dunker. He can shoot the 3. His last full season he shot 38% from three. Should he get paid like this? NO. BUT I MEAN COME ON look who is paying him! haha not a suprise.

He averaged less than 4 threes a game. 

Vlade paid him. Stupid.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He averaged less than 4 threes a game. 

Vlade paid him. Stupid.

Peja is assistant gm moving up the ladder there! Do not forget about him. WOOOO!!! 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Peja is assistant gm moving up the ladder there! Do not forget about him. WOOOO!!! 

Stop with your knowledge superiority. I will smite you.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I am dumbfounded he would cheat on Eva. Messed that up. 

• Like 1

sloooooooooooooooooooo mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well that was fast! haha

HE DID NOT BACK OUT!!! It is a post July 4th miracle!!!! lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

well that was fast! haha

The Bulls are the latest team to give absurd amounts of cash to a high flyer with a bum knee based on “potential” alone.

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The Bulls are the latest team to give absurd amounts of cash to a high flyer with a bum knee based on “potential” alone.

I see why they did it though. They did not want to have 1 of their 2 big trade pieces walk that they got in the jimmy butler trade.

Edited by GwillMac6

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I see why they did it though. They did not want to have 1 of their 2 big trade pieces they got in the jimmy butler trade.

What? You mean lose one of their two trade pieces?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

What? You mean lose one of their two trade pieces?

exactly. They did not want to have lavine walk only 1 year after the butler trade. It would not be a good look.

• Like 1