NBA Thread

aujeff11

Getting the first round pick next season was strong. 

To me, KL got called out for being a p***y and acted like a little b**** and took his ball and tried to go home. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

To me, KL got called out for being a p***y and acted like a little b**** and took his ball and tried to go home. 

lol.gif

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

He'll end up a Laker buddy

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

I would, but it's a family site. ?

Are you a spurs fan? I know you live in the houston area so I just always thought you were a Rockets fan.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Are you a spurs fan? I know you live in the houston area so I just always thought you were a Rockets fan.

I grew up in SA

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I grew up in SA

I now understand the passionate response. That was very much warranted with the way kawhi handled the past season.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I now understand the passionate response. That was very much warranted with the way kawhi handled the past season.

He had it all in SA and acted like the stud that got punked. He Shut down ran away and cried to his uncle.  I hope he sits out this year too and just disappears only later to be crowned atop of ESPN's what could've been list.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

He had it all in SA and acted like the stud that got punked. He Shut down ran away and cried to his uncle.  I hope he sits out this year too and just disappears only later to be crowned atop of ESPN's what could've been list.

hahahaha I can appreciate this kind of petty. It resonates with me. Love it double b!

• Thanks 1

fr.jpg

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think it was absolutely necessary to get smart back with the potential of Kyrie leaving after next season. 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Sad to see Melo go.  Outstanding and well-spoken man but it just didn’t work out.  Now I just hope we find a way to get Brewer back.  

12 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Sad to see Melo go.  Outstanding and well-spoken man but it just didn’t work out.  Now I just hope we find a way to get Brewer back.  

Wait you seriously are sad melo is gone? lol. That is a new one! That is def not the tone I am getting from a lot of thunder fans after reading the thunder reddit page comments. He was just a terrible fit next to 2 dudes in their prime. All he wanted to do was still chuck like he was the first option. LALA hated being in a small market as well. She barely lived there during the season and stayed in New York. How do you feel about paying your backup pg 15 million a year? I actually do dig the trade A LOT for the thunder. This is the only way for them to aquire talent now since they are in salary cap hell and have the highest payroll in the league. Schroeder is a solid starting PG but as a backup starting PG? He is incredible.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wait you seriously are sad melo is gone? lol. That is a new one! That is def not the tone I am getting from a lot of thunder fans after reading the thunder reddit page comments. He was just a terrible fit next to 2 dudes in their prime. All he wanted to do was still chuck like he was the first option. LALA hated being in a small market as well. She barely lived there during the season and stayed in New York. How do you feel about paying your backup pg 15 million a year? I actually do dig the trade A LOT for the thunder. This is the only way for them to aquire talent now since they are in salary cap hell and have the highest payroll in the league. Schroeder is a solid starting PG but as a backup starting PG? He is incredible.

I agree with what you are saying.  That doesn't mean I did not like him as a person which is what I said.  I just hate it didn't work out.  And that is pretty common that the wife stays behind.  I don't mind paying a back-up more if Westbrook can rest more than 2 plays a game.  I think Melo would have been a better fit if he could have accepted that he is getting older.  The jury is still out on Schroeder for me.  I know Hawks fans were really happy to get rid of him and thought they won the deal with the Thunder.  I still think we need to resign Corey Brewer.  I think he is a perfect back-up to Andre Roberson who likes to play fast.

• Haha 1