NBA Thread

aujeff11

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

My perception of him could have been much worse if he didn’t lead Syracuse to the NC. 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

My perception of him could have been much worse if he didn’t lead Syracuse to the NC. 

At least he will have 1 title to fall back on lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

At least he will have 1 title to fall back on lol

Like in that one instance, he played team ball and led his team to the title. Maybe so in the Olympics to a much lesser degree but in general, Carmelo is very anti-titleish.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Like in that one instance, he played team ball and led his team to the title. Maybe so in the Olympics to a much lesser degree but in general, Carmelo is very anti-titleish.

the best version of melo is always olympic melo when he was in his prime. He just is not good enough to be the alpha to lead a team to a title. Still is a really good player but he def has his limitations.

AD with 41 and 13!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

AD with 41 and 13!!! WOOOOOO!!!!

When there is a dead ball foul and the offensive player shoots it anyway, why does the defender effectively goaltend the basketball at the rim and swat it away?

• Like 1

When there is a dead ball foul and the offensive player shoots it anyway, why does the defender effectively goaltend the basketball at the rim and swat it away?

haha I was just saying the other day that crap is only going to stop when someone gets a stupid freak injury doing that. All I know is I first remembering it starting when KG did that his first year on the celtics then everyone started. It is so stupid.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

haha I was just saying the other day that crap is only going to stop when someone gets a stupid freak injury doing that. All I know is I first remembering it starting when KG did that his first year on the celtics then everyone started. It is so stupid.

I don’t know why but I noticed this year that everyone is doing it. I even saw an ole miss player do it yesterday and it looked like he barely got up there. That was real work for him!

• Haha 1

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Steve Kerr chuckled not about 

Stephen Curry's latest ankle trouble but just how good the Golden State Warriors can be without their two-time MVP.

"We still have three All-Stars when Steph goes down," Kerr said. "We still have a lot of talent."

Kevin Durant had 37 points, 11 rebounds and four blocked shots and almost single-handedly led the undermanned defending champions' fourth-quarter rally past the San Antonio Spurs for a 110-107 win Thursday night after Curry went down early.

The following shouldn’t be quoted:

With Curry, AI, and West out,  KD still proves to be the GOAT alpha of all the betas.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Haha 1

r.gif

• Haha 1

THROWBACK performance.

• Like 1

WOW! that is impressive! straight from the G league to this. Welcome back Brandon Jennings!

Edited by GwillMac6

BOOOOOOOM!!!!! THE BRODIE!!!!!!

• Love 1

lost the game but we got to witness this. BAHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD THIS MAN HAS A FAMILY!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!! STOP THE DAMN MATCH!!!!!!!!! lol 

EN FUEGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 

• Love 1

On 3/14/2018 at 12:07 AM, GwillMac6 said:

BOOOOOOOM!!!!! THE BRODIE!!!!!!

I hope you watched Sunday's game.  That was a lot of fun.  Still sad to see Ibaka in another uniform.  I bought his gear over Westbrook and Durant, and for obvious reasons had to change it out for Westbrook last season.  Tomorrow's Celtics game should be fun as well and we will also get the Warriors at home.  Corey Brewer has been the missing piece.  ThunderUp!

Edited by abw0004
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I hope you watched Sunday's game.  That was a lot of fun.  Still sad to see Ibaka in another uniform.  I bought his gear over Westbrook and Durant, and for obvious reasons had to change it out for Westbrook last season.  Tomorrow's Celtics game should be fun as well and we will also get the Warriors at home.  Corey Brewer has been the missing piece.  ThunderUp!

This is a pleasant suprise. I am very appreciative you got the brodie in the divorce and not ghost account boy.

• Like 1

YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Love showing some love to one of the 10 most dominant football players of all time!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!

This is for @GwillMac6 and his team!

Kevin Love returned tonight and had 18 points and has 3 and a half regular season weeks to regain confidence and chemistry for the playoffs which is plenty.

Cleveland is back!

This is for @GwillMac6 and his team!

Kevin Love returned tonight and had 18 points and has 3 and a half regular season weeks to regain confidence and chemistry for the playoffs which is plenty.

Cleveland is back!

MAKE IT STAHHHHHHHHHHHHHP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO TEAM IN PRO SPORTS!!!! like the tnt broadcast says: PLAYERS ONLY

er.gif

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

er.gif

Your former Dukie. Quinn Cook, is doing pretty good huh. They’d be dumb to release him.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Your former Dukie. Quinn Cook, is doing pretty good huh. They’d be dumb to release him.

man those pesky warriors. It is about time they caught a break. SO glad they found a good diamond in the rough. They may actually have a future.

On 3/19/2018 at 10:13 PM, GwillMac6 said:

man those pesky warriors. It is about time they caught a break. SO glad they found a good diamond in the rough. They may actually have a future.

Tiger was voted most dominant athlete in the past twenty years by ESPN. What a joke. Should’ve been Lebron, easily. 

Harden secured tbe MVP last night ICYMI and IMHO and FWIW

• Thanks 1