NBA Thread

aujeff11

Loving the early results of the KW era in
B🍀ston  

Hate Beverly with a passion.  If it weren't for his antics and ruining Westbrook's knee on a dumb play, we very well could have gone to another championship series.  Run the score up on him for all I care.

🍀🍀🍀

• Like 2

THIS MAN ABOUT TO BE 35 next month!!!! lol 

👀

🍀🦀🍀

• Like 1
  • Love 1

👀😱😅

• Love 1

🍀🦀🍀

• Love 1

• Love 1

• Like 1

🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 2

Jeez that is a bad no-call. And I'm a LBJ guy. I would've gotten a tech for that one if I was Quin Snyder

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

Jeez that is a bad no-call. And I'm a LBJ guy. I would've gotten a tech for that one if I was Quin Snyder

HAHAHHAHAHA "That's one of the worst one's I have ever done" BAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! I FOOOOOOKING LOVE IT BRO!!!! I FOOOKING LOVE IT YES I DO!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

@Tiger Devin Booker has a clip hitting 45 3's in a row.....crazy

WOW that’s crazy. Bet he was upset he didn’t get to 50 lol

15 hours ago, cole256 said:

@Tiger Devin Booker has a clip hitting 45 3's in a row.....crazy

D Book is my guy! I've watched a lotttt of Suns games on League Pass over the past few years and I am soooo glad they finally brought a legitimate PG over to their team. Now Book has Rubio to help set him up instead of having to literally do everything himself. I also think Ayton is going to flourish big time with the help of Rubio. Last year nobody would get him the rock in his spots -- I was disappointed big time with his suspension but <2 weeks away from returning and I can't wait to see how they look full strength.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tiger said:

D Book is my guy! I've watched a lotttt of Suns games on League Pass over the past few years and I am soooo glad they finally brought a legitimate PG over to their team. Now Book has Rubio to help set him up instead of having to literally do everything himself. I also think Ayton is going to flourish big time with the help of Rubio. Last year nobody would get him the rock in his spots -- I was disappointed big time with his suspension but <2 weeks away from returning and I can't wait to see how they look full strength.

To me they were the biggest surprise when they had all their players clicking. I was wishing they had a way to get Michael Porter. I really like book too. He's sort of a mentor to my cousin, they played on the same aau team one year. There is actually a YouTube of him saying good things about my tae, I'll see if I can find it