NBA Thread

aujeff11

👀 for the foul...🤣😂😅

4 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

All it takes is a chance.  Hope he takes advantage of it. 

12 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

All it takes is a chance.  Hope he takes advantage of it. 

Don't know why I posted in the wrong thread. I never watch the NBA. 

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2020 at 9:23 PM, cole256 said:

@Tiger did you see Michael Porter's game the other day?? 

Yeah man! He's going to blow up soon. Denver is so stacked but in a year or 2 I don't know who is going to be able to stop them. Bol Bol and MPJ with that roster? Sheeeesh. That entire draft class is going to be fun to watch over the years

12 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yeah man! He's going to blow up soon. Denver is so stacked but in a year or 2 I don't know who is going to be able to stop them. Bol Bol and MPJ with that roster? Sheeeesh. That entire draft class is going to be fun to watch over the years

I wish Denver would use Jerami Grant a little more.  He was a fantastic scorer for OKC.  Sad to see him go really.

16 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I wish Denver would use Jerami Grant a little more.  He was a fantastic scorer for OKC.  Sad to see him go really.

Denver is a little crowded on the wing and MPJ's emergence is only going to make things murkier for Jerami -- who I agree is a good player. I'd probably guess Denver is trying to shop him around the league considering Porter's ceiling

• Like 2

FB_IMG_1578351579475.jpg

IMG_20200107_180332.jpg

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IMG_20200107_180332.jpg

The poster of all posters. I remember that when it happened. Wow. 

• Love 1

@cole256, I may very well have to admit I was completely wrong on Ball.  Looks like he may get drafted 1 or 2.  My apologies my friend. 

5 hours ago, abw0004 said:

@cole256, I may very well have to admit I was completely wrong on Ball.  Looks like he may get drafted 1 or 2.  My apologies my friend. 

You don't have to state I'm superior or whatever was said back then. It really wasn't that you didn't think he was going to be in the NBA that tripped me out, it was he wasn't good enough to play for Auburn and the character stuff that did. He's a really good kid that's been in the lime light forever. He's done an excellent job so far, I hope he keeps it up.

But yeah 6'7" PG's with unlimited range are always going to be in style with the NBA!

On 12/12/2019 at 5:00 PM, aubearcat said:

If he keeps playing the rest of the season like he’s started, I believe you nailed this call. 

I missed your post. My bad! Yeah Ja is killing it. He's going to be a top 5 point. Maybe top 3 actually

• Like 1

So last night I thought I was going to have mixed emotions seeing Russell Westbrook come home to OKC as a Rocket.  And I did when I watched the player introduction and they played a tribute video for Russ (first time OKC has done this for a player who left).  Admittedly I knew I would be emotional, as I am an emotionally-driven person.  I wasn't sure who I wanted to win, as I always root for OKC but I also want to see Russ get his championship that he rightly deserves.  But watching him show his love and appreciation, and seeing the fans cheer him on as if he were still a player with them, I was just all smiles.  I was just happy to see him in Chesapeake Arena again.  The big three in OKC are the reason I fell in love with basketball, and Westbrook's loyalty to OKC is why I never wavered as a fan, and never will.  I genuinely hope I get to see Russ in an OKC uniform again, but more importantly, I hope to see him continue to find success.  Here is the tribute video OKC showed the arena/Westbrook for those that wanted to see.  ThunderUp!/Why Not?

• Love 1

• Love 1

On 1/10/2020 at 7:40 AM, abw0004 said:

So last night I thought I was going to have mixed emotions seeing Russell Westbrook come home to OKC as a Rocket.  And I did when I watched the player introduction and they played a tribute video for Russ (first time OKC has done this for a player who left).  Admittedly I knew I would be emotional, as I am an emotionally-driven person.  I wasn't sure who I wanted to win, as I always root for OKC but I also want to see Russ get his championship that he rightly deserves.  But watching him show his love and appreciation, and seeing the fans cheer him on as if he were still a player with them, I was just all smiles.  I was just happy to see him in Chesapeake Arena again.  The big three in OKC are the reason I fell in love with basketball, and Westbrook's loyalty to OKC is why I never wavered as a fan, and never will.  I genuinely hope I get to see Russ in an OKC uniform again, but more importantly, I hope to see him continue to find success.  Here is the tribute video OKC showed the arena/Westbrook for those that wanted to see.  ThunderUp!/Why Not?

fsfsde.gif

• Like 1

• Like 2