NBA Thread

aujeff11

@aujeff11 Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ss

WOOOOOOO!!!!! you asked for me to participate so here I am baby!!! LETS GO!!!!! lol

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@aujeff11 Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ss

WOOOOOOO!!!!! you asked for me to participate so here I am baby!!! LETS GO!!!!! lol

Let’s go!!!!!! Playoff atmosphere picks up after the all star break and a lot of story lines are here. I don’t see the Warriors winning it all this year. Could be the year of the Rockets. 

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Let’s go!!!!!! Playoff atmosphere picks up after the all star break and a lot of story lines are here. I don’t see the Warriors winning it all this year. Could be the year of the Rockets. 

If the warriors do not win it all it would go a long way in making up for us losing our last 2 games of the season for me! lol

• Like 1

• Like 1

should be fun. a little more "star" power than usual. But 3 point contest has been the best event for years with the most star power.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Not a bad trade. If they’re so willing to trade for a big man on short notice, why can’t they go after guards?

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Not a bad trade. If they’re so willing to trade for a big man on short notice, why can’t they go after guards?

maybe they will? lol at least they have jrue who has been finally healthy KNOCK ON WOOD and been balling this year. he better be with that contract. 

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! love the 3 point contest. so much star power!!! It is going to be awesome. skills contest is underrated as well. I always enjoy it.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

maybe they will? lol at least they have jrue who has been finally healthy KNOCK ON WOOD and been balling this year. he better be with that contract. 

It just seems like their guard play is what has been holding them back.

• Sad 1

Just now, aujeff11 said:

It just seems like their guard play is what has been holding them back.

It is def their wing play. It is atrocious. At least at point guard they have jrue who is averaging 18 6 and 5. IDK if they have any more moves to make though if they already traded their first round pick. Mirotic is a good stop gap and insurance policy for boogie though. Better fit to with AD. He shoots the 3 at over 40%.

☘️Celtics☘️ add Monroe. He’s reportedly going to be coming off the bench. Even if the cavs get right, the Celtics are gearing up for a run into the finals. 

Lets Go Celtics ?? ☘️Hang #18☘️

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, GwillMac6 said:

If the warriors do not win it all it would go a long way in making up for us losing our last 2 games of the season for me! lol

Shoot me too! I would love for CP3 to finally get his ring and Harden too. Would be nice for vets like Gerald Green and Nene. The NBA has ulterior motives though.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Shoot me too! I would love for CP3 to finally get his ring and Harden too. Would be nice for vets like Gerald Green and Nene. The NBA has ulterior motives though.

The Gerald Green story is cool af. He has some much swag too.  He’s one of them guys like Jamal Crawford that are still absolute ballers at their age. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

The Gerald Green story is cool af. He has some much swag too.  He’s one of them guys like Jamal Crawford that are still absolute ballers at their age. 

Yeah he's just 32 and he's done a lot for Houston after the disaster and reps them hard so it would be nice for them to win and it wouldn't hurt for him to do a 360 tomahawk slam on KD in the WCF. 

the nba trade deadline this week will be a lot more fun, exciting and entertaining than our finish to crutin............

NBA= NO BETTER ASSOCIATION!!!!!! The trade deadline delivers again for the most exciting league in sports!!! WOOOO!!!!!

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Big trades! Cleveland could’ve just changed their whole season. Any word on Kendrick Perkins? Look out for the C’s or the Dubs to get Johnson. Dubs need him bad as their bench is s***.

I think the Celtics may eventually add Tyreke Evans or maybe Joe Johnson. I still don’t think the moves Cleveland made makes them a lock for the Finals like one ESPN writer said.  They’re probably better but they are basically turning over 1/2 their roster mid season. It reminds me of the year the Lakers had Payton, Malone, Kobe...etc and were still trash.