NBA Thread

aujeff11

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Big trades! Cleveland could’ve just changed their whole season. Any word on Kendrick Perkins? Look out for the C’s or the Dubs to get Johnson. Dubs need him bad as their bench is s***.

they have 2 open roster spots. I bet he grabs 1 of them lol. It is hilarious him and LeBron went from hating each other till now he is his enforcer and one of his best friends........... Joe is going to go where he will have the most time to live up to his nickname of iso joe! remember last time he was bought out the cavs and warriors wanted him and he went to the heat? That is what I hope happens again! haha iso joe always looking out for himself.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

they have 2 open roster spots. I bet he grabs 1 of them lol. It is hilarious him and LeBron went from hating each other till now he is his enforcer and one of his best friends........... Joe is going to go where he will have the most time to live up to his nickname of iso joe! remember last time he was bought out the cavs and warriors wanted him and he went to the heat? That is what I hope happens again! haha iso joe always looking out for himself.

He really isn’t much different than Swaggy P.  The dubs need more scoring options off the bench though. Iguodala,  David West, Livingston, and Swaggy P aren’t scaring anybody lol. 

On 2/9/2018 at 4:50 AM, aujeff11 said:

He really isn’t much different than Swaggy P.  The dubs need more scoring options off the bench though. Iguodala,  David West, Livingston, and Swaggy P aren’t scaring anybody lol. 

Houston is stacked af with Joe Johnson and Brandon Wright going to Houston. Just remember I called that they were the team to beat in the West beforehand. Also, like I said, never count a Lebron James team out. 

@GwillMac6, you been slacking bruh. 

GS has issues. 

39 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Houston is stacked af with Joe Johnson and Brandon Wright going to Houston. Just remember I called that they were the team to beat in the West beforehand. Also, like I said, never count a Lebron James team out. 

@GwillMac6, you been slacking bruh. 

GS has issues. 

what exactly have I been slacking at?! haha

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

All of it. Your Cavs are back!

lol I. AM. NOT. A. TEAM. GUY. Why do you keep trying to make this happen?! That is like you saying MY PACKERS are back!! lol if you said My LeBron is back then yes.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol I. AM. NOT. A. TEAM. GUY. Why do you keep trying to make this happen?! That is like you saying MY PACKERS are back!! lol if you said My LeBron is back then yes.

Your Lebron guy is going to benefit tremendously from the new Cavaliers. New Cavs makes Lebron happy which makes you happy. DWI

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Your Lebron guy is going to benefit tremendously from the new Cavaliers. New Cavs makes Lebron happy which makes you happy. DWI

that is MUCH better. That is how you do it aujeff!!! WOOOO!!!!

Lonzo Ball is making more ridiculous demands. He is declaring that if the Lakers don’t sign Lonzo’s little brothers, that Lonzo won’t sign any extension with the lakers. I cannot wait until Magic ships Lonzo off to some small market team as a big FU to Lavar. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lonzo Ball is making more ridiculous demands. He is declaring that if the Lakers don’t sign Lonzo’s little brothers, that Lonzo won’t sign any extension with the lakers. I cannot wait until Magic ships Lonzo off to some small market team as a big FU to Lavar. 

Lavar is wild and great theater.

meh

I wish lonzo had the personality of him so I could be a fan. Lonzo is so zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. BORING!!!! COME ON!! You are in LA lonzo. GET A DAMN PERSONALITY!!! hahaha

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I wish lonzo had the personality of him so I could be a fan. Lonzo is so zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. BORING!!!! COME ON!! You are in LA lonzo. GET A DAMN PERSONALITY!!! hahaha

Lavar has a promoter personality but his schtick is starting to get old because there is no substance behind his promotion. He’s promoting his sons that haven’t done s*** and he’s promoting a brand that is extremely  s***ty. The way he blamed his son’s college coach for his son stealing in China and the way that he pulled his sons out of college and HS, it almost makes you hope Lavar does do well so that he can take care of his sons because he is screwing over his sons. 

Lavar has a promoter personality but his schtick is starting to get old because there is no substance behind his promotion. He’s promoting his sons that haven’t done s*** and he’s promoting a brand that is extremely  s***ty. The way he blamed his son’s college coach for his son stealing in China and the way that he pulled his sons out of college and HS, it almost makes you hope Lavar does do well so that he can take care of his sons because he is screwing over his sons. 

that is what makes it so entertaining for that very reason!!! I am very much sports entertained! lol WOOOOO!!

It's here!!! IT IS REALLY HERE!!! WOOOOOO!!!! NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND BABY!!!! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5616061

Dunk contest was super solid last night!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!! Nothing spectacular like the Zach Lavine ones in 15 and 16 but it def was not a dud like the jeramy evans one in 2012, the john wall one in 14 and soooooooooo much better than the disaster last years was. It will get better with age. CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!! I think it is going to be the most competitive all star games in years. LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

47 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dunk contest was super solid last night!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!! Nothing spectacular like the Zach Lavine ones in 15 and 16 but it def was not a dud like the jeramy evans one in 2012, the john wall one in 14 and soooooooooo much better than the disaster last years was. It will get better with age. CANNOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!!!!!!! I think it is going to be the most competitive all star games in years. LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!

I thought the dunks were rather pedestrian. It says a lot when these guys are trying to emulate the old timers like Vince. Larry Nance Jr didn’t even do his dad’s dunk as good as his dad once did.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

I thought the dunks were rather pedestrian. It says a lot when these guys are trying to emulate the old timers like Vince. Larry Nance Jr didn’t even do his dad’s dunk as good as his dad once did.

I do not think it says anything. I mean there is literally nothing original left to do! That is because his pops is a better dunker than him. haha BUUUUUUUUUUUT nance jr did have easily the best dunk of the night. that double tap was AMAZING!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! lol vince is not a old timer. 

I got Team Bron ( LIKE I WAS GOING TO PICK ANYONE ELSE! lol) for the win tonight with the Brodie going for over 50 and winning all star game mvp!!!! WOOOO!!! 175-170!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!!

There will NEVR be a dunker as awesome as Vince Carter was in his prime. The height and hang time he had was mind blowing. 

• Love 1

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I do not think it says anything. I mean there is literally nothing original left to do! That is because his pops is a better dunker than him. haha BUUUUUUUUUUUT nance jr did have easily the best dunk of the night. that double tap was AMAZING!!!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! lol vince is not a old timer. 

Vince is out of the league and is an old timer.  None of the dunks last night were that great although Dennis Smith had the best one closer to a 50.  Cole Cubelic said himself that a 50 score used to be sacred. The NBA dunk contest has been regulated to NBA youngsters trying to make a name for themselves. DWI

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

There will NEVR be a dunker as awesome as Vince Carter was in his prime. The height and hang time he had was mind blowing. 

Zach Lavine is absolutely a better contest dunker. He is the best contest dunker ever. Anyone who thinks differently is being foolish. Aaron Gordon vs Lavine in 2016 was the best dunk contest ever. Vince absolutely was the best IN GAME dunker with nique though!!! WOOO!!!! LETS GO FAMMY!!

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Vince is out of the league and is an old timer.  None of the dunks were that great.  Cole Cubelic said himself that a 50 score used to be sacred. The NBA dunk contest has been regulated to NBA youngsters trying to make a name for themselves. DWI

what you mean?! he is still in the league! lol he plays on the sacramento QUEENS!!!! haha. Cole cubelic?!?! that is who we are going to as our leading authority on all things nba?! maybe if this were the steelers thread that would hold more weight. I said the dunk contest was solid and would get better with age. It will age well. It was not spectacular but all the dunks were pleasant.

I mean IDK what to tell y'all if you cannot see Lavine is clearly the GOAT contest dunker and AG vs Lavine was the best dunk contest ever. WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!