Jump to content

NBA Thread


aujeff11
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

what you mean?! he is still in the league! lol he plays on the sacramento QUEENS!!!! haha

Oh, well his mark on the NBA is long gone because he’s an old timer. 

 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cole cubelic?!?! that is who we are going to as our leading authority on all things nba?!

He isn’t my leading authority and I don’t need one; He’s just another spectator that’s noticed the same thing. 

 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I said the dunk contest was solid and would get better with age

By rookies unsuccessfully trying to emulate the signature dunks of other stars? Nah

Link to comment
Share on other sites





Just now, aujeff11 said:

Oh, well his mark on the NBA is long gone because he’s an old timer. 

 

He isn’t my leading authority and I don’t need one; He’s just another spectator that’s noticed the same thing. 

 

By rookies unsuccessfully trying to emulate the signature dunks of other stars? Nah

what on earth would you like them to do??? Nance double tap dunk was completely original and was awesome!!! same with D mitch bouncing it off a second goal. SORRY THEY COULD NOT ALL BE ORIGINAL!!!!! and I look at it as a nice tribute. I did lot view it as a detracting thing that took away from the quality of the dunk contest! DO NOT GET OLD GRUMP NBA FAN ON ME WHO ONLY LIKES THINGS FROM THE PAST!!!! DONT YOU DO IT JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean IDK what to tell y'all if you cannot see Lavine is clearly the GOAT contest dunker and AG vs Lavine was the best dunk contest ever. WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS FREAKING GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s s good dunker, and that’s it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

SORRY THEY COULD NOT ALL BE ORIGINAL!!!!!

Bouncing it off a second goal is no different than bouncing it off the wall at the red center which a lot of people can do. The degree of difficulty wasn’t there relative to an NBA dunk contest. 

 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DO NOT GET OLD GRUMP NBA FAN ON ME WHO ONLY LIKES THINGS FROM THE PAST!!!! DONT YOU DO IT JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grew up watching better dunks bro. I am spoiled. What can I say? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Bouncing it off a second goal is no different than bouncing it off the wall at the red center which a lot of people can do. The degree of difficulty wasn’t there relative to an NBA dunk contest. 

 

I grew up watching better dunks bro. I am spoiled. What can I say? 

we are the same age!!! lol I actually think I might be a few months older than you. We saw better dunks than the dunks you are talking about 2 and 3 years ago from Lavine and AG. Do not act like this has anything to do with the waaaaaaa waaaaaaay back past. 

Edited by GwillMac6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He’s s good dunker, and that’s it. 

he is a GREAT dunker. THE BEST and he averaged 20 ppg last year before his acl injury. I would say he is more than a dunker. But when has being how good of a player overall ever had to do with how good or not good a dunker you are?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER!!! THEY REALLY DO! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

we are the same age!!! lol I actually think I might be a few months older than you. We saw better dunks than the dunks you are talking about 2 and 3 years ago from Lavine and AG. Do not act like this has anything to do with the waaaaaaa waaaaaaay back past. 

Umm yeah, you can look up the tapes of Vince, MJ, and get back to me on that one. And no, you did not see better dunks than Aaron Gordon v LaVine. That is criminal stupidity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he is a GREAT dunker. THE BEST and he averaged 20 ppg last year before his acl injury. I would say he is more than a dunker. But when has being how good of a player overall ever had to do with how good or not good a dunker you are?!

I mean he averaged close to 19 ( not 20 ?) thanks to his high flying ability but he’s far from an all around basketball player. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Umm yeah, you can look up the tapes of Vince, MJ, and get back to me on that one. And no, you did not see better dunks than Aaron Gordon v LaVine. That is criminal stupidity. 

LOL OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EDGY JEFF IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say I have missed it but it def is entertaining!!!! lol mj is the most overrated dunker ever. He is not even the best of his era. That is hands down Nique. but because mj is MJ he gets all the pub. LIKE USUAL. SMH. Poor human highlight reel. It is criminal stupidity to think Lavine and Gordon did not have better dunks. WOW JEFF WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??! did you and delonte west do bath salts this weekend?! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I mean he averaged close to 19 ( not 20 ?) thanks to his high flying ability but he’s far from an all around basketball player. 

I rounded up so I could put a nice shiny bow on his stats last year. He was just a ball of clay when he got to the NBA. He was one of the biggest projects ever. He is trending that way!! It has been a delight to see and I know you will be a huge fan soon. I wake up every day and wish for this! WOOOOOO!!!!!! TEAM LAVINE!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOL OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EDGY JEFF IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot say I have missed it but it def is entertaining!!!! lol mj is the most overrated dunker ever. He is not even the best of his era. That is hands down Nique. but because mj is MJ he gets all the pub. LIKE USUAL. SMH. Poor human highlight reel. It is criminal stupidity to think Lavine and Gordon did not have better dunks. WOW JEFF WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??! did you and delonte west do bath salts this weekend?! lol

Lol. I said you didn’t see dunks better this weekend than Lavine’s and AG’s dunk off. I’m sorry you still have so much MJ hate, bron bron fan.

And most people round 18.9 to 19....not 20.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Lol. I said you didn’t see dunks better this weekend than Lavine’s and AG’s dunk off. I’m sorry you still have so much MJ hate, bron bron fan.

And most people round 18.9 to 19....not 20.

MJ hate is what makes the world go round and round. If not it would just be 1 circle jerk every day of MJ. AND WHO WANTS THAT?!!??! nique is a better dunker. That cannot be argued!!! POOR GUY!!!! I hope he knocks out mj like he did that fan who challenged him at a hawks game a few years ago. Well I def was banking on the fact that you would not know lavines stats!!! hahaha suprised you did. Consider me impressed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And NO my MJ hate has nothing to do with Lavine being the best contest dunker ever. Because I personally would not even have mj in the top 5. I go 1. Lavine 2. Vince Carter 3. J Rich 4. Nique and 5. Aaron Gordon (even though he has not won yet.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YES!!!!!!!!!! THE BRODIE IS IN THE STARTING LINEUP!!!!!!! THIS IS PERFECT!!! the NBA all star game has never been more fun than when russ is taking this as serious as a playoff game and going full boar!!! WOOOO!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man both these jerseys are amazing!!!! I do not think these are the actual jerseys they will wear during the game but I wish it was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

MJ hate is what makes the world go round and round. If not it would just be 1 circle jerk every day of MJ. AND WHO WANTS THAT?!!??! nique is a better dunker. That cannot be argued!!! POOR GUY!!!! I hope he knocks out mj like he did that fan who challenged him at a hawks game a few years ago. Well I def was banking on the fact that you would not know lavines stats!!! hahaha suprised you did. Consider me impressed!

The point is the dunk contest is mostly rookies and players trying to make a name for themselves. There are no Nique’s, MJ’s, and others that are already stars. The “creativity” these days are players wearing masks, or throwback clothes and while doing dunks that have been done before. Not only that, these players are not penalized for having to reattempt them. 

Face it, the dunk contest has the history while the 3 point contest has tbe better players.

Edited by aujeff11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

And NO my MJ hate has nothing to do with Lavine being the best contest dunker ever. Because I personally would not even have mj in the top 5. I go 1. Lavine 2. Vince Carter 3. J Rich 4. Nique and 5. Aaron Gordon (even though he has not won yet.)

Your MJ hate is showing again.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Your MJ hate is showing again.

Good. I hate on MJ every day. All day. If I do not I am not doing my job. I have to combat the MILLIONS ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND MILLIONS of the mj fanboys that prance around all day on every sports network that is worth a dang.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The point is the dunk contest is mostly rookies and players trying to make a name for themselves. There are no Nique’s, MJ’s, and others that are already stars. The “creativity” these days are players wearing masks, or throwback clothes and while doing dunks that have been done before. Not only that, these players are not penalized for having to reattempt them. 

Face it, the dunk contest has the history while the 3 point contest has tbe better players.

OHHHHHH HELLLLL YAH!!! that is what I am talking about aujeff11!!!! so glad finally someone gives the 3 point contest some love!!!!! it is my second favorite all star event everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr behind the now deceased shooting stars challenge. (RIP! lol) I have said for a few years now that the 3 point shootout needs to be the marquee event and go on last!!!! besides the Lavine years where he was THE MAIN EVENT AND MAIN ATTRACTION for the spectacle he put on of the whole weekend the 3 point contest is the one with the best players with the big star power and needs to be placed higher on the mantle and made a priority. It def needs to go on last. Especially if they stay having so many good players in it. Booker PUT ON A SHOW BABY!!!!!!! he captivated the whole audience and arena. In a city full of stars he shined the brightest last night!!!! Love me some boogie man. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Zach Lavine is absolutely a better contest dunker. He is the best contest dunker ever. Anyone who thinks differently is being foolish. Aaron Gordon vs Lavine in 2016 was the best dunk contest ever. Vince absolutely was the best IN GAME dunker with nique though!!! WOOO!!!! LETS GO FAMMY!!

Not a chance. Air Canada all day. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

Not a chance. Air Canada all day. 

no-chance-in-hell-o.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Not a chance. Air Canada all day. 

I am just thrilled you did not say MJ!!!! you are fam officially now because of this! lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would possibly put Rider second in the contest behind Vinsanity. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ellitor changed the title to NBA Thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...