Eagle Eye 7

The thought has hit me that maybe 2010 was the worst thing that could of happened to us. After getting hosed in 2004 we wanted an NC so bad. NS has arrived in east Mississippi college and looked to be building a powerhouse and just winning another NC. JJ has been buthurt for years over Tubs 2004 year and was so glad to get a chance in 2008 to get rid of him. JJ was so intent to insure no more Tubby’s threatened his command he went after Chizik because he figured he could control him. Then the stars aligned between a senior laden class and a world class Athelete named Cam turned AU into a NC winner. All of a sudden JJ was introuble of being threatened by a coach under him again. 2012 came with great destruction and gave JJ an opportunity to rid his self of the new coach and immediately look to find relief in Gus. Not because he had faith in Gus but because surely a coach on removed from highschool a few years ago would love the opportunity so much he would surely kiss JJ’s arse . But then again luck strikes in the name of Nick Marshall. Auburn puts another run together. The too would have one a NC had it not been for the pure ignorance of a coach that would not get out of his own way. So now with sit with that same ignorant, unqualified coach trying to figure out where to go from here. Had we done what we need and fired the AD before Tubs then I think we would be in much better shape today. We would probably be happier without the 2010 NC game and be in a mode where our team was actually competitive every year instead. So I would ave traded the 2010 NC for never having to endured JJ, Chizik or Gus. Just my thought.

Archived