Full Throtttle Offense

shabby

anyone notice the pattern after Gus humiliated himself. He seems to surrender control to his coordinator and the offense looks more like a Lashlee or Lindsey style game. After this brutal beatdown to the Malxahn ego look for a full throttle Lindsey offense against Arkansas. don't worry Gus will return just in time for Georgia and. bama

You are spot on. But it seems this Gus meddling always happens in big games. So I'll move your time table up to A&M.

Shabby, you could not be more correct. They'll open it up and hang 60 on Arky but you know what? Piss on it. Seen it too much. I will not be giving one damn.

Gus’ presser today will indicate to all us Auburn fans that is not the end of the world and they’ll get this thing turned around to go 8-5, no doubt.

I wonder how much Gus liked it when Houston Nutt meddled with his offense. You'd think he'd know better after that experience.

11 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I wonder how much Gus liked it when Houston Nutt meddled with his offense. You'd think he'd know better after that experience.

That would take the capacity to learn.

True Malzahn.   Start the season looking confused.  Appear to turn things around by blowing out a few dumpster fires, then crap down one leg and urinate down the other when a road game gets noisy and finish 8-5.  

When you see him on the sidelines during these games,I genuinely wonder what is going on in his head. His facial expressions lead me to believe something is different in his thinker than most.  

This is Gus.  He can't stand someone else getting the credit for the offense so at some point he re-injects himself back into the play calling.

3 hours ago, AUFlyer99 said:

True Malzahn.   Start the season looking confused.  Appear to turn things around by blowing out a few dumpster fires, then crap down one leg and urinate down the other when a road game gets noisy and finish 8-5.  

When you see him on the sidelines during these games,I genuinely wonder what is going on in his head. His facial expressions lead me to believe something is different in his thinker than most.  

lol he does always look like he's in excruciating pain. His body language is not what you need in a leader of young men IMO

Archived