Arkansas score predictions.

alexava

I won't be surprised if we beat them worse than last year. I have never seen Gus seem that defeated as the presser today. The statistics thrown at him by reporters were just so pointed and factual. One basically called him a liar by pointing out Chip's previous tendency and Rhett's current tendency at Ucon. 

Numerically it may not be as bad as last year but I think he tries to get the heat off. We score 40+. Win by 24+. 

If think anyone who tries to predict this one is kidding themselves.  I don't really trust the re-shuffled OL and losing Matthews at the safety position is also going to hurt.  Injuries are piling up on both teams.  Anything can happen.  

My prediction: No doubt, Auburn will be the most improved team after a great week of practice.   Not sure what that will mean score wise though, but:

27 - 21

AU could be on either side of that score.

If Arkansas wasn't starting freshman QB this week instead of Allen, I could even see a loss.  I just think they are too bad. Arky will be out for our heads after the embarrassment we gave them last year.  I agree though that I think we play mad instead of letting down.  Big win for Auburn. 

19 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

If Arkansas wasn't starting freshman QB this week instead of Allen, I could even see a loss.  I just think they are too bad. Arky will be out for our heads after the embarrassment we gave them last year.  I agree though that I think we play mad instead of letting down.  Big win for Auburn. 

Honestly, Kelley has looked better in limited action than Allen has this year. Don't think it will matter either way though.

Man I have no idea what is gonna happen out there Saturday.  If Auburn's morale is shot then Arky could probably end Gus's career at AU officially but if the players haven't jumped ship I think Auburn wins handily.  Guess I will go optimist on this one...

AU 31

Arky 17

First half score:

Auburn 56

Arkansas 3

Second Half score:

Auburn 14

Arkansas-10

In an epic 2nd half adjustment, Gus Malzahn manages to lose 42 accumulated points to hang on to the win 14 to 10. War Flippen Eagle

10 hours ago, weagl1 said:

If think anyone who tries to predict this one is kidding themselves.  I don't really trust the re-shuffled OL and losing Matthews at the safety position is also going to hurt.  Injuries are piling up on both teams.  Anything can happen.  

The worst part about the re-shuffled OL is how young that unit will be next year. I’ve made it no secret how much I hate CHH’s re-shuffling strategy. >:(

Please tell me that Bubba will be ready by TAMU.

Unless Gus has completely lost the team, which is a possibility, Auburn wins on talent alone in this game. If not he will be fired and he knows it. Every game he is coaching for his job now. 

14 hours ago, alexava said:

I won't be surprised if we beat them worse than last year. I have never seen Gus seem that defeated as the presser today. The statistics thrown at him by reporters were just so pointed and factual. One basically called him a liar by pointing out Chip's previous tendency and Rhett's current tendency at Ucon. 

Numerically it may not be as bad as last year but I think he tries to get the heat off. We score 40+. Win by 24+. 

Are you kidding me?  After what happened last week, you're going to say that?!  This is a revenge game, we always play awful in Fayetteville, and look at what happened last week...  Not necessarily a recipe for success.

Archived