George Soros Support of Liberal Causes

Proud Tiger

I have expressed many times that a man we should all fear is Soros. He is bent on destroying our form of gov't. He has a history of influencing other country's economies. He is pure evil.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/18/george-soros-transfers-18-billion-to-his-liberal-philanthropic-foundation.html

Rich liberal donates lots of money to liberal foundation founded by said rich liberal, conservatives lose their minds.

Can you, PT, give me some more specific information about the evil that he's done or is doing?  Simply donating to his philanthropic organization doesn't really for the bill.

14 hours ago, HVAU said:

Rich liberal donates lots of money to liberal foundation founded by said rich liberal, conservatives lose their minds.

Can you, PT, give me some more specific information about the evil that he's done or is doing?  Simply donating to his philanthropic organization doesn't really for the bill.

You need to do some research and reading on Soros if youi think he is just another liberal. I didn't sign up to raise you (LOL).

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Liberal causes like freedom and democracy. Autocrats like Putin and Proud hate him.

So you have no concerns about Soros past activity and his stated goals?

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

So you have no concerns about Soros past activity and his stated goals?

I might not agree with where every dollar were to go if I conducted an audit, but I find the demonization of the man stunning. Putin has brainwashed you guys to a stunning degree.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I might not agree with where every dollar were to go if I conducted an audit, but I find the demonization of the man stunning. Putin has brainwashed you guys to a stunning degree.

If you believe that you are in fantasy land.

On 10/19/2017 at 1:45 PM, Proud Tiger said:

You need to do some research and reading on Soros if youi think he is just another liberal. I didn't sign up to raise you (LOL).

So I've read up a little on Soros.  There are a few groups that he has donated to whose political tactics I disagree with, but the main castigation leveled against him seems to be that he's a liberal with resources to further liberal causes.

The "10 reasons George Soros is Dangerous" idiom seems to crop up every few years.  Recently, in May 2016, one such resurgence of an idiomatic article included these charges against Soros:

"Soros gives billions of dollars to causes that come from the left. In 1993, he created the Open Society Institute to help fund progressive causes. "

"Soros influences the outcome of American elections. In 2004, he gave $23.58 million to different 527 anti-Bush groups in the hopes of causing President George W. Bush to lose the election."

"Soros wants to limit American power by allowing the United States to be obedient to international groups such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. He wants America’s involvement in the International Monetary Fund to be downsized. He wrote the following in 1998: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” "

"Soros financially supports a progressive media group called “Media Matters for America,” which makes a big deal any time a conservative view hits the mainstream media."

"Soros has funded environmentally friendly groups that help create green jobs and preserve the environment. "

So on and so on.  https://olivetreeviews.org/news/israel/item/12072-top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous

I can understand you disagreeing with him, his philosophies, how he spends his wealth, but you said "he is pure evil".  Now I've done my surface investigation.  If you want to further your cause please illuminate me and the board on how Soros is evil.  If you're unwilling to do that I'm not sure anybody on this board, regardless of political affiliation, should view any of the content you bring with respect.

2 minutes ago, HVAU said:

So I've read up a little on Soros.  There are a few groups that he has donated to whose political tactics I disagree with, but the main castigation leveled against him seems to be that he's a liberal with resources to further liberal causes.

The "10 reasons George Soros is Dangerous" idiom seems to crop up every few years.  Recently, in May 2016, one such resurgence of an idiomatic article included these charges against Soros:

"Soros gives billions of dollars to causes that come from the left. In 1993, he created the Open Society Institute to help fund progressive causes. "

"Soros influences the outcome of American elections. In 2004, he gave $23.58 million to different 527 anti-Bush groups in the hopes of causing President George W. Bush to lose the election."

"Soros wants to limit American power by allowing the United States to be obedient to international groups such as the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. He wants America’s involvement in the International Monetary Fund to be downsized. He wrote the following in 1998: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.” "

"Soros financially supports a progressive media group called “Media Matters for America,” which makes a big deal any time a conservative view hits the mainstream media."

"Soros has funded environmentally friendly groups that help create green jobs and preserve the environment. "

So on and so on.  https://olivetreeviews.org/news/israel/item/12072-top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous

I can understand you disagreeing with him, his philosophies, how he spends his wealth, but you said "he is pure evil".  Now I've done my surface investigation.  If you want to further your cause please illuminate me and the board on how Soros is evil.  If you're unwilling to do that I'm not sure anybody on this board, regardless of political affiliation, should view any of the content you bring with respect.

IMO he is evil because he wants to destroy the U.S. gov't and other countries thru manipulation of their money and hence their economy. If you believe differently based on what you have read so be it my friend.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

IMO he is evil because he wants to destroy the U.S. gov't and other countries thru manipulation of their money and hence their economy. If you believe differently based on what you have read so be it my friend.

So you're referring to allegations of currency manipulation in the Asian market crisis of the 1990's?

On 10/23/2017 at 2:32 PM, TexasTiger said:

Liberal causes like freedom and democracy. Autocrats like Putin and Proud hate him.

You already have freedom and democracy.  Soros funds groups which seek to destabilize nations and create civil unrest, you know, the same groups that want to convince you that America in 2017 is somehow back in the segregation years and that there are millions of "neo-Nazi's" just waiting to kick your doors down.  What other purpose does this serve than to weaken a nation to the point wherein they can not defend themselves from their own government or the actual threat? In Europe, the goal is to destroy the autonomy of the powerless Eastern European nations which are to be milked for their resources and labor force.  The reason why these nations hold such strong nationalistic identities is because they all know first hand what it is to be ruled and fondled like puppets; its basically the entire world history of most of these nations: being passed around like cheap prostitutes by the elites who just want to spread the glories of "democracy" (LOL).  The European Union can not work without these dirt-poor nations joining up so that they can be leeched off of.

I love how your natural instinct is to somehow see Soros as some sort of anti-Putin.  The real answer is that both are threats, the fact that you portray one as "good" because he champions supposed "democracy" (the code word for the same "democracy" that the United States was instilling in the Middle East) is frightening.  Use some common sense, anyone who becomes a multi billionaire by manipulating money (ie: they didn't create or invent anything) most likely did so by selling their soul to the devil (so to speak).  You think a person like this interferes in global affairs out of the goodness of his own heart?

13 minutes ago, metafour said:

You already have freedom and democracy.  Soros funds groups which seek to destabilize nations and create civil unrest, you know, the same groups that want to convince you that America in 2017 is somehow back in the segregation years and that there are millions of "neo-Nazi's" just waiting to kick your doors down.  What other purpose does this serve than to weaken a nation to the point wherein they can not defend themselves from their own government or the actual threat? In Europe, the goal is to destroy the autonomy of the powerless Eastern European nations which are to be milked for their resources and labor force.  The reason why these nations hold such strong nationalistic identities is because they all know first hand what it is to be ruled and fondled like puppets; its basically the entire world history of most of these nations: being passed around like cheap prostitutes by the elites who just want to spread the glories of "democracy" (LOL).  The European Union can not work without these dirt-poor nations joining up so that they can be leeched off of.

I love how your natural instinct is to somehow see Soros as some sort of anti-Putin.  The real answer is that both are threats, the fact that you portray one as "good" because he champions supposed "democracy" (the code word for the same "democracy" that the United States was instilling in the Middle East) is frightening.  Use some common sense, anyone who becomes a multi billionaire by manipulating money (ie: they didn't create or invent anything) most likely did so by selling their soul to the devil (so to speak).  You think a person like this interferes in global affairs out of the goodness of his own heart?

I have no problem with meaningful criticisms of Soros or anyone else. What I'm accustomed to, however, are reflexive critiques like Proud's. 

Curious, what do you think Trump has contributed in terms of real value economically in recent years?

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

I have no problem with meaningful criticisms of Soros or anyone else. What I'm accustomed to, however, are reflexive critiques like Proud's. 

Reflexive? You wouldn't acknowledge some things if they hit you right between the eyes because you don't want to hear it. If something doesn't suit your like you have to debunk it. I'm sure the potential of this don't bother you at all.

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines/

Archived