Idiots

TexasTiger

The Clintonites in the party keep wanting to stone Sanders for what they believe was his part in creating drag on Hillary's rightful ascension to the throne.  They can't even see that even though he's not perfect and not every idea or view he has is gold, he's trying to show them a way forward that will break the trench warfare in their favor for years to come.

Actually it's not that they can't see it.  They refuse to see it.  Or they see it and because it doesn't benefit them personally, they avoid it.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Not familiar with the Dem delegate process here for the Dems...what is the issue?  Is it appointing vs voting? or is it who they are appointing? or both?

6 hours ago, japantiger said:

Not familiar with the Dem delegate process here for the Dems...what is the issue?  Is it appointing vs voting? or is it who they are appointing? or both?

My understanding of superdelegates is that they are voting delegates who are preselected, not elected. Having too many is a problem. Having lobbyists in that role is absolutely boneheaded.

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

My understanding of superdelegates is that they are voting delegates who are preselected, not elected. Having too many is a problem. Having lobbyists in that role is absolutely boneheaded.

I see....read the whole article.  Reads like a who's who of every Democrat cause...Venezuela lobbyist, Puerto Rico lobbyist, Illiegal Immigrant, transgender black, Press, et al....not my party.  Lots I don't understand about how the democrat party works.

HRC was the nominee before the process even began in 2016 because of the Super Delegates. The DNC havent learned anything. The new SDs and the new DNC appointees are basically HRC Supporters. Folks, the Clintons are doing a full-on bum rush on Bernie, the Justice Democrats, and anyone not already in the Clinton inner circle. 

HRC is running again and they are making sure there will be no Bernie Sanders type upsets this time.

16 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

HRC was the nominee before the process even began in 2016 because of the Super Delegates. The DNC havent learned anything. The new SDs and the new DNC appointees are basically HRC Supporters. Folks, the Clintons are doing a full-on bum rush on Bernie, the Justice Democrats, and anyone not already in the Clinton inner circle. 

HRC is running again and they are making sure there will be no Bernie Sanders type upsets this time.

She won't run again. She'd be embarrassed.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She won't run again. She'd be embarrassed.

Then why the all out rush to stock the DNC with Clinton Fans?

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Like they didn't have that before?

You think they want to concede any influence they don't have too? Nonetheless, the party has passed them by.

11 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You think they want to concede any influence they don't have too? Nonetheless, the party has passed them by.

I sure hope you are right but like DFK86 I'm not so sure. I think she is absolutely desperate to be the first woman POTUS and will do ANYTHING to get there. Otherwise why is she so intent to staying in the public eye, even as she makes a fool of herself.

2 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I sure hope you are right but like DFK86 I'm not so sure. I think she is absolutely desperate to be the first woman POTUS and will do ANYTHING to get there. Otherwise why is she so intent to staying in the public eye, even as she makes a fool of herself.

We'll see. Few politicians lose interest, but folks lose interest in politicians.

Archived