LSU..Season Changer

TigerOne

ok it's been an awful week of angst, gnashing of teeth and frustration. Usually there are games in a season that cause seismic shifts in a teams season.LSU is ours. Auburn players and coaches should be beyond angry and now determined to finish the season the way they want to. We either take charge or collapse. I want Gus to be very successful, why wouldn't we all? It doesn't matter who the coach is we all want him to succeed. If he(Gus) is then that means he has corrected his massive stupidity in certain areas. Otherwise we go through the same uncertainty with a new coach for several more years. If Gus does not then he is gone, I believe he has been told as much of course he knows it anyway.

Beat Arkansas, not for 1 quarter or 2 or 3 but for 4 quarters. Use our playmakers and have a game plan for all 4 quarters. Don't be predictable. attention to detail, clock management, you know all that stuff we didn't do back in August or forgot about. Play angry but smart. Plant the Auburn flag at Razorback stadium and run the hogs out of it.

Take charge or get out of the way, those are the only choices we have.

33 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Auburn players and coaches should be beyond angry and now determined to finish the season the way they want to. We either take charge or collapse.

I understand your sentiment, but the problem is if the players and coaches keep pushing as hard as they can and are sabotaged by their head coach, there's only so long a person can deal with that level of frustration. As soon as one gives in it becomes a domino effect. Even if you only lose a few players it can be enough to kill a season.

It's absurd - our teams used to succeed at least in part because of Gus. Now in order to win they'll have to do it in spite of him.

Archived