Melania vs. Michelle Payroll

Proud Tiger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, somebody's gotta make cuts, given Trump surging past the Obamas on travel costs.  For their eight years in office, the Obamas averaged about $1.1 million a month in travel expenses.  Estimates from conservatives groups like Judicial Watch would put the average for Trump around $1.8 million a month and some estimates go as high as $3 million per month.

Good on Melania for not treating the taxpayer's money as her own with staff.  Maybe she could have some pillow talk with her husband and introduce him to the concept.

I thought Obama was bad, but this expense cut isn't going to make a dent in the expenses Trump is racking up.

Nevertheless, good for her for trying to be responsible with taxpayer money.

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

I thought Obama was bad, but this expense cut isn't going to make a dent in the expenses Trump is racking up.

Nevertheless, good for her for trying to be responsible with taxpayer money.

Agreed but JMO I think Trump is getting a lot more bang for the buck than Obama did. His overseas visits have strengthened our position among key allies and even adversaries. He is getting out among the people rather than almost hiding. Overall I think his efforts have quietened Putin, the little bastard in NK, and others who saw Obama as a weak POTUS

She's not doing much in the role, is she? She hasn't even lived in the WH very long. Where's that Cyberbullying effort?  Wouldn't cost much to wrestle Twitter away from hubby.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She's not doing much in the role, is she? She hasn't even lived in the WH very long. Where's that Cyberbullying effort?  Wouldn't cost much to wrestle Twitter away from hubby.

I have no real way of knowing but I have read that she is much more active than Michelle

4 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

2nd trophy wives usually do

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

WTF does she do with the first lady's budget - buy even more **** me pumps?  :dunno:

I take you guys do respect respect women. Hypocrites, that is all you are. Should be ashamed

16 minutes ago, homersapien said:

WTF does she do with the first lady's budget - buy even more **** me pumps?  :dunno:

You’re such a hypocrite. :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

On her way to Texas after the hurricane:

Donald Trump finally gets something right

melania-trump-high-heels-harvey-ItY.png

You follow Melania we see. You are the same person you accuse President Trump of being. I am extremely disappointed in you and Brother Tex tonight Homer. 

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You follow Melania we see. You are the same person you accuse President Trump of being. I am extremely disappointed in you and Brother Tex tonight Homer. 

Is that homer in drag?

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well, I don't know where y'all are from - Hollywood? :dunno: 

But in my world, 6 inch spikes qualify as "**** me" pumps.

You are swimming in the sewer tonight Brother Homer.....going to PM Elle, she will give your sorry a$$ an ear full in the morning

22 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

No, that is President Trumps " trophy wife"......disgusting comment

Sorry Salty. Failed attempt at humor. I know who she is.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I take you guys do respect respect women. Hypocrites, that is all you are. Should be ashamed

Lumping my posts with Homies is a deceitful act. You should be ashamed. 

I don't think I've ever started a thread about Melania unlike the losers here that posted Threads slamming Michelle. That's what this thread is-- a stab at Michelle. Proud brought up Melanie's beauty as her top achievement. You're cool with that. The fact that she's Trump's second trophy wife is a statement about Trump. The reason Melania's spent less money is that she's not playing a standard First Lady role. Frankly I don't care what she does until it's portrayed as an achievement that she has over her predecessor. You guys are such unprincipled hypocrites. 

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

That's what this thread is-- a stab at Michelle.

More like a stab at her bloated payroll but thanks for playing.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

The reason Melania's spent less money is that she's not playing a standard First Lady role

And what role would that be if just being First Lady isn’t good enough? 

Archived