Pregame Sights & Sounds - Arkansas

RunInRed

A few images from around the interwebz ...

DMmw1WsU8AA93-J.jpg
via Twitter/AuburnFootball

DMmw1WtV4AAm29Q.jpg

DMmw1Z0UMAAdsWv.jpg

DMmw1WuUEAAle4f.jpg

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

Crappy looking locker room ....bet Harbaugh would have something to say about that....

Couldn't help but notice that the players don't look too excited.  Of course it's hard to blame them after last week's offensive coaching debacle...

15 hours ago, DAG said:

Can we please score 70 

I would settle for 50 if we completed a pass to a tight end, and threw a slant pattern. ?

2 hours ago, gctiger said:

Couldn't help but notice that the players don't look too excited.  Of course it's hard to blame them after last week's offensive coaching debacle...

That's the reaction when EVERYONE out there is downing the coaches and the team. How else should they be reacting? That's my biggest fear, that we let that game ruin the rest of the year, not only for us, but for the players.

1 hour ago, auburnphan said:

Is there a telecast of the game that does not show or mention Gus?  cuz I would like that very much.

Just turn off the sound! I always do anyway?

41 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

That's the reaction when EVERYONE out there is downing the coaches and the team. How else should they be reacting? That's my biggest fear, that we let that game ruin the rest of the year, not only for us, but for the players.

I am sorry but that is BS.  If the players do not seem excited it has NOTHING to do with the fans.  It has everything to do with the reality that their HC is a fraud and let them down against LSU.  The fans are not down on the team.  The fans are down on the fraud that is Gus Malzahn.  

wde

1 minute ago, AUIH1 said:

I am sorry but that is BS.  If the players do not seem excited it has NOTHING to do with the fans.  It has everything to do with the reality that their HC is a fraud and let them down against LSU.  The fans are not down on the team.  The fans are down on the fraud that is Gus Malzahn.  

wde

What is BS is that you actually believe this....no way fans can be down on the coaches ti this extent without it affecting the guys who have been recruited and coached by coaches they actually like......and nobody cares?     like someone saying something bad about your momma.....and you aren't bothered by it? 

42 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I really miss the days of my youth when I listened on the radio and was just pleased with a win. I didn't care if it was a field goal or 4 touchdowns back then. Just a simpler time before everyone including me was a Saturday evening quarterback. Internet and social media is both a blessing and a curse. The players and fans only had a newspaper to give details. I'm a big believer the older I get that less is more. 

Everyone have a good attitude. Support the team and staff (which is difficult) . Watch the game. If your in Fayetteville let everyone around you know your a tiger. Scream your ass off . Still a lot to play for . Let’s have a fun night 

11 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What is BS is that you actually believe this....no way fans can be down on the coaches ti this extent without it affecting the guys who have been recruited and coached by coaches they actually like......and nobody cares?     like someone saying something bad about your momma.....and you aren't bothered by it? 

Did you read the comments by KJ and Stidham after LSU?  They know they are being screwed by the coaches and NOT the fans.  There has not been hardly anyone on this board and others that have not been supportive of the players.  The players aren't that brainwashed by the Great Gustav.

wde

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Is there a telecast of the game that does not show or mention Gus?  cuz I would like that very much.

SEC network.   Enjoy ( I hope ).

47 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I true parental figure wouldn’t let their ego get in the way of your success 

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

I true parental figure wouldn’t let their ego get in the way of your success 

Is that a quote from LaVar Ball?    sounds like something he would say....

Archived