Happy Gameday!!

WarTim

Wake up. Get up. It's AU Gameday!! The season is in the home stretch. I am going to throw some meat (p o r k) on the smoker and enjoy AU Football. War ? Eagle All !!! ( Just putting some lipstick on a pig ).......?

It’s another wild Saturday at the Dubberly house hold. We got taco soup, strawberry gogurts, and similac.. this place is gonna be rocking 

War Eagle! Gonna' ride a horse for a bit, then around mid-day shoot some guns. (Mid-day so as not to hinder the bow-hunters) Then it's home-made bean with bacon soup, a hot dog and watch AU football! It's a beautiful fall day here in the East Alabama forest.

Is Gus still the Head FB coach?

I'm working.

Won't be tolerating any sunshine round here.

Bite me.>:(

Then drink one for me.:beer2:

Hoping this one goes down a lot like last year...just wish the lame duck coaches on both sidelines were not the top story.  I really dislike big Bert, maybe today paves the way for Gus to go back home.

HAPPY gameday, friends! Supporting the kids 100%.!!! I wish all the noise would go away, at least until the end of the year, just for their sakes. The negativity is going to affect everything about our team. Go, my Auburn Tigers, beat the pigs!!!

5 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Is Gus still the Head FB coach?

I'm working.

Won't be tolerating any sunshine round here.

Bite me.>:(

Then drink one for me.:beer2:

Just drank one for you.  Fixin to crack open number 2.  It's a little overcast here.  Hope work is going ok. 

WDE! 

Happy game day and War Eagle. Help me out - I’m getting old. Was today the protest to expand the stadium?  Or was it about parking? Something about a coach?  Dang I can’t keep up with these young protesters anymore. 

Where’s carrot man?

It is never a happy gameday when you realize Malzahn is still your coach. Is that to negative? Probaly. I do think we blow arky out today though. The sunshine pumpers will be back in full affect. War Damn anyways! I just hate these QB and WR's are not being put in the best position to succeed.

6 hours ago, Barkchevious said:

Making my first trip to Fayetteville today.  Heard it's nice this time of year.  Who else will be there? 

WDE! 

Hope you have a good time, sucks it's been a little cloudy/rainy today

2 hours ago, Barkchevious said:

Just drank one for you.  Fixin to crack open number 2.  It's a little overcast here.  Hope work is going ok. 

WDE! 

Thanks Big Guy!!

Matter of fact, have two!!

Archived