***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AU64 said:

Only when I see what I think are irrational comments...

Your comments are irrational. This isn't the first time I've had somekind of deal with you. Just ignore my comments, dude.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

No guts Gus continues 

Gotta take the points.  We'll need them when Gus goes conservative later in the game...

Meanwhile..LSU leading OM 10-3 and giving the landsharks a hard time...

I wish Slayton came down with that. That's like what? The 4th time the ball actually traveled over the goal line through the air this season? Only feeding into Gus' paranoia by not making that play. He's not gonna attempt that anymore lol

1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

Our running game is as slow to develop as a group of turtles 

It is called poor blocking.

Just now, gctiger said:

Gotta take the points.  We'll need them when Gus goes conservative later in the game...

Amen

Just now, gctiger said:

I never agree with FG’s inside the 5 unless it’s late in game. If Arkansas can drive 95+ yards we probably don’t deserve to win

Just now, Tiger said:

I wish Slayton came down with that. That's like what? The 4th time the ball actually traveled over the goal line through the air this season? Only feeding into Gus' paranoia by not making that play

He was the reason our last drive last week looked pathetic. He's in his own head and he's dropping everything

Archived