***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Pettway is playing too heavy. Needs to lose at least 10 pounds. 

I have been saying this as well

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to give it to gus. IN all seriousness he really has OWNED Arky and Ole Miss in his tenure.

1 minute ago, creed said:

Where did the Midol masses go? You know the urbanites from San Francisco, various New York Burroughs and New England hamlets that post here....lol

Don't know, probably to the drugstore for SPF 40before the sunshine pumpers get started.

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Also the addiction network is blowing up. Holy hell I don’t do drugs and I am about to sign up 

Hahaha. My husband and I were talking about this. The commercial cannot be beneficial when it’s making people think about using. ?

I wish a someone in the media would ask Gus after the game how he thinks the interview went for him? Sorry but last week stinks even more now and I didn't think that was possible. 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Don't know, probably to the drugstore for SPF 40before the sunshine pumpers get started.

Here comes the "if" scenarios. LOL. This is Arkansas. Bad teams can make you look good.

Just now, gr82be said:

I wish a someone in the media would ask Gus after the game how he thinks the interview went for him? Sorry but last week stinks even more now and I didn't think that was possible. 

Truth is we aren’t an elite team yet we have a long way to go. 

Just now, AidiAU said:

Hahaha. My husband and I were talking about this. The commercial cannot be beneficial when it’s making people think about using. ?

I bet it has came on every commercial break . I admit it I am addicted to game of thrones and chic fila. Please help me 

7 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Also the addiction network is blowing up. Holy hell I don’t do drugs and I am about to sign up 

Dude you ain't kidding. I'm about to start doing drugs just to be able to endure watching that commercial.

5 minutes ago, creed said:

Where did the Midol masses go? You know the urbanites from San Francisco, various New York Burroughs and New England hamlets that post here....lol

On 10/18/2017 at 10:00 AM, bigbird said:

What I see happening this week is Gus will step back and let Chip run the O. We will look like world beaters and we will all become even more incensed over last weeks loss. That or Gus will run things, we will lose and look inept doing so, leading us to become more incensed he was not fired this week.

Either way, it won't be a good week for AU fans.

Just now, caleb1633 said:

Dude you ain't kidding. I'm about to start doing drugs just to be able to endure watching that commercial.

Hahahaha. Me too man

man 

8 minutes ago, creed said:

Still here!! :beer2:

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I have been saying this as well

Looks sluggish out there still. Even looking at Fournette how they made him lose all that weight once he hit the NFL.

Nobody can move well at that weight. 

Archived