***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Future looks bright. Wait to you see his arm :)

That is if he is ever allowed to throw a pass in a game!

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Any reason our QBs toss the ball up on that sweep vs the handoff?

If it is fumbled in the exchange it becomes an incomplete pass...and some cheap states for the QB..

2 minutes ago, Hopsing said:

That is if he is ever allowed to throw a pass in a game!

How could you miss that beautiful 12 inch spiral he just threw to Barrett? 

2 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

Devan Barrett is our most talented running back. 

Could be. I just think he needs a year in the weight room. He looks thin at this point but he does show good skills.

3 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Any reason our QBs toss the ball up on that sweep vs the handoff?

If dropped it would be an incomplete pass

It is Arkansas. It was Tennessee. It was Kentucky. Three struggling...perennially...teams. Yet, hallelujah, Bama and Moo each hung "only 45" on their opponents while we are 52 and (better continue to still be) climbing. Small victories can be sweet, especially when long overdue. Proud for the players. War Eagle!

7 minutes ago, mikeholiday said:

mod edit: totally uncalled for...

You really should be embarrassed for saying that.  

Just now, wareagle87 said:

I need an eVest myself.  Just for grins, I went to their website 100 to 300 bucks for one.

Just what everyone needs.  Last time I put my jacket on, i was instantly dissapointed that I didnt have an iPad pocket.

after walking out the door for 30 minutes to get my pressure under control, what a pleasant surprise the 2nd half has been. Maybe we can do this again in a few weeks at TAMU. Has Gus had his "Come To Jesus Moment?" Not being sacrilegious folks whatsoever in that I will be playing in my church orchestra in the morning! I am a bass guitarist and sometimes play the music right. Tonight has been what the doctor has ordered and let's hope so. I love this team and want them to win so bad like the rest of us. The jury is still out on Gus and will be so the rest of the season. When he coaches this team to a game like this, I will commend him and the staff 110%.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

You really should be embarrassed for saying that.  

Glad you mods deleted that. Young man sitting on a cart potentially with an injury that could cause him to limp for the rest of his life,and some idiot with comes with that kind of comment? Just unbelievable

Archived