***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

after walking out the door for 30 minutes to get my pressure under control, what a pleasant surprise the 2nd half has been. Maybe we can do this again in a few weeks at TAMU. Has Gus had his "Come To Jesus Moment?" Not being sacrilegious folks whatsoever in that I will be playing in my church orchestra in the morning! I am a bass guitarist and sometimes play the music right. Tonight has been what the doctor has ordered and let's hope so. I love this team and want them to win so bad like the rest of us. The jury is still out on Gus and will be so the rest of the season. When he coaches this team to a game like this, I will commend him and the staff 110%.

no because the offense was basically the same except it worked this time because arkansas is a really bad football team. Gus has not learned anything. If anything this empowers him to do the same ol same ol against TAMU.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Glad you mods deleted that. Young man sitting on a cart potentially with an injury that could cause him to limp for the rest of his life,and some idiot with comes with that kind of comment? Just unbelievable

I agree I could not even bring myself to comment on it.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Arkansas starters still in...nice. They looked gas

That actually would help us more than it would ever help them.  Only helps us develop depth against SEC starters

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Glad you mods deleted that. Young man sitting on a cart potentially with an injury that could cause him to limp for the rest of his life,and some idiot with comes with that kind of comment? Just unbelievable

Anybody that think that stupid bush league comment is going to be acceptable here either isn't paying attention to how things are done here or just wanted a break from the board.  He got one.

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

after walking out the door for 30 minutes to get my pressure under control, what a pleasant surprise the 2nd half has been. Maybe we can do this again in a few weeks at TAMU. Has Gus had his "Come To Jesus Moment?" Not being sacrilegious folks whatsoever in that I will be playing in my church orchestra in the morning! I am a bass guitarist and sometimes play the music right. Tonight has been what the doctor has ordered and let's hope so. I love this team and want them to win so bad like the rest of us. The jury is still out on Gus and will be so the rest of the season. When he coaches this team to a game like this, I will commend him and the staff 110%.

no he hasnt 

3 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Can I ask a favor of you? Will you stay outside for the Georgia and Bama games this year too? I mean, if it works like this .....

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Second team D is a huge drop off

It's more 3-4 string.  Almost all freshmen

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Anybody that think that stupid bush league comment is going to be acceptable here either isn't paying attention to how things are done here or just wanted a break from the board.  He got one.

Yeah well, I'm one of the biggest Critics on here, especially of Gus, but I do not call out these young men. Totally uncalled for

Archived