***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

And some people still think we can beat UGA and Bama. Gus will pound Kerryon into 9 man fronts to prove a point.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Auburn is weak up front

Very

Just now, WarEagle123 said:

Playcall was fine. Execution was poor. Get off the coaches on that call. A run is a good call there. I'm not saying I'm defending the play calling at times. But that situation that call is just fine. That was on the o line not the coaches

Yes on the line to stop 10 people in the box keying on KJ in a shotgun formation. Holy crap

Georgia and bama is going to blow us off the ball so easily if we cannot even get a push to get a few inches vs arky.........

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Auburn is weak up front

Therein lies the rub. Been most concerning to me of all. We really are a pretty soft football team overall. 

1 minute ago, WarEagle123 said:

Playcall was fine. Execution was poor. Get off the coaches on that call. A run is a good call there. I'm not saying I'm defending the play calling at times. But that situation that call is just fine. That was on the o line not the coaches

When you have the wide side of the field defended by one player, and you run into the middle, defended by more men than you have blockers, then No its not the right call and yes its all on the coaches

2 minutes ago, Tigercj said:

Our offensive gets absolutely no push up front.

Zero

3 minutes ago, oldaufeller said:

Is it me or do the refs look like someone slipped them a hallucinogenic?

The Head Ref is a former gump quarterback.

Only thing worse than running into the wall is trying to go wide and getting caught for a big loss.....I've lost track of the number of times I've seen that over the years.   Shortest distance is the straight line....just gotta block...

Just now, DAG said:

Yes on the line to stop 10 people in the box keying on KJ in a shotgun formation. Holy crap

You don't try and get cute on 4th and inches. Too many negative things can happen. Worst case scenario there was we didn't get it and they are pinned on the 1. 

what is wrong with going to a jumbo package with JS under center and just do a freaking sneak??????????????? Also, that had to be the worst overruling I have ever seen with and SEC crew. pathetic...pathetic.....I am going to watch Perry Mason and turn the TV off till morning. Nerves cannot take another stupid minute of Gus play calling.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yea, we should be able to get a yard, on the other hand, we shouldn't try to to run into a wall period.

You do if Gus is calling the plays that is one and only running play. 

this looks like A Lindsey offense. Gus aint calling. those hammering Gud right now are being ridiculous. offensive line is playing poor. play calling ain't the issue other than 4th nd 1

Just now, WarEagle123 said:

You don't try and get cute on 4th and inches. Too many negative things can happen. Worst case scenario there was we didn't get it and they are pinned on the 1. 

Its not cute it is common sense. 1 on 1 vs 10 on 1

Is everyone seeing the same thing I'm seeing?   Did Gus not try anything new in practice.  They are picking up where they left off in the LSU game.

Just now, WeagleAU said:

Is everyone seeing the same thing I'm seeing?   Did Gus not try anything new in practice.  They are picking up where they left off in the LSU game.

if you are suprised then you have been paying no attention the past 5 seasons.

Archived