***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, shabby said:

hand needs to be fired yesterday. the offensive line is offensive. 

it was horrible at penn st!!!! he was going to be fired eventually if we did not take him off franklins hands. Notice how good their line is now...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prediction. Run up middle after this commercial break.

1 minute ago, Devilhorse said:

I was just sitting here saying that to myself.  I was like it did not work last week and everyone talked about it all over the internet so its not a secret and they come out and run the same stuff.

Gus is arrogant and doesn’t care what others think. That’s been said many times. Gus said on tiger talk about more intermediate and crossing routes this week “no doubt”

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

So, if we dont pass into the MOF because we are scared of turnovers and we throw a pick on an out, then does that now open up the MOF?

I wouldn't count on it

2 minutes ago, oldaufeller said:

Do we have a slant play?

I don't understand. That all we saw in the Summer practice videos... The is BS... Where Sal? Why are we not using him during goal line plays.... 

Since we threw an interception last possession Gus will be scared to throw for a while. 

Please prove me wrong!

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Gus is arrogant and doesn’t care what others think. That’s been said many times. Gus said on tiger talk about more intermediate and crossing routes this week “no doubt”

IF I thought he was actually smart, cunning and calculating I would think he is trying to get fired to get that buy out. But he is Gus I just think he is this bad.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

are there still people with hopes about this team? im just trying to see which game is bad enough to get gus gone 

I just keep seeing things take place in this game that are gonna feed Gus's weird delusions and paranoia.

Archived