***Auburn vs. Arkansas -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, Weegle777 said:

Up tempo from Auburn's offense? Lol, they haven't been up tempo for four years. 

that is the single most annoying thing about any Auburn football game honestly. THE ANNOUNCERS ALWAYS pound the table about how fast Auburn goes and how gus loves to go fast!!! lol ummmm when?!?!?! I have not seen us go fast in 4 years.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JS is struggling....not many good passes.... high or behind...or just missing the receivers....

6 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

It's nice to have a quality D for a change. 

Yep. 

But it reminds me of when I truly believed that was the only missing piece of the puzzle.    

I heard Stidham is not too happy because this wasn't what he came for... We were suppose to implement some of baylor offense... Gus maybe losing this team guys... 

Just now, caleb1633 said:

I just keep seeing things take place in this game that are gonna feed Gus's weird delusions and paranoia.

Eh, they've abandoned running the ball every time up the middle, they cant complete a passing play. offense looks absolutely useless tbh 

Big break....good hustle on punt coverage team...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

JS is struggling....not many good passes.... high or behind...or just missing the receivers....

Me and @DAG know you loved typing that out! haha.

Last 3 possessions.

punt

interception

punt

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

He has piss poor play calling.  No pass plays in the middle of the field.  AND Slayton has dropped 2. 

wde

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

How many consecutive 1st down runs is that?

Shh!   If people too many complain, it may prevent Gus from setting a new NCAA record...

Archived