***Auburn 52 Arkansas 20 -- Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowl eligible at least.  

Good win tonight.  Would love to see Malik throw the spud.  Gus????  You listening????

great to see gus make some halftime adjustments. Pretty good first half. Amazing second half. Has to give the team confidence for the A&M game. Makes me feel better about it.

Happy for Kam Pettway. Glad to hear that Darius James is okay. Looks like the coaches have tried to fix a few things. This was good for the players and should have given them a spark going into the A&M game. Buckle up for the rough ride ahead!

Proud for the boys...lots of shining moments...War Eagle!

If it didn't take four games into the season to evaluate talent, as well as 7 games into the season to get aggressive, we might be undefeated. What is the common denominator in this scenario every year? Yes, I am beating a dead horse.

Hmmmm. Saw some good things today. Give credit to Gus for changing. Still not sure why we aren't throwing more to the middle of the field and why we have three players running deep outs with no check offs. 

4 minutes ago, CircleDrill said:

Why doesn't Gus let Chip call it like this against opponents who are not completely outmatched?

Don't count on it. We'll win till UGA, then Gus will take over and we'll see 25 straight run plays to start the game.

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Hmmmm. Saw some good things today. Give credit to Gus for changing. Still not sure why we aren't throwing more to the middle of the field and why we have three players running deep outs with no check offs. 

I am not giving him credit for anything until we see it against quality opponents. 

Pettway looked like his old self and that was the best thing I saw tonight. He's probably still not 100% but he showed breakaway speed we haven't seen from him since last year. If we can get him and KJ back to 100%... watch out!

There is a lot of talent on this team. Play calling was creative and dynamic and not as predictable as what it has been. There is no reason we shouldn't win out if our coaches will do their job.

7 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

We have to improve in the bye week and continue to be aggressive 

improve?! what do you mean?! according to gus we always have a great week of practice! haha.

1 minute ago, Dan-0 said:

Pettway looked like his old self and that was the best thing I saw tonight. He's probably still not 100% but he showed breakaway speed we haven't seen from him since last year. If we can get him and KJ back to 100%... watch out!

There is a lot of talent on this team. Play calling was creative and dynamic and not as predictable as what it has been. There is no reason we shouldn't win out if our coaches will do their job.

Woah Nellie! Ole Gusto has made me a skeptic.

35 second half points. I would never have imagined that happening at this point. I know Arkansas is not a very good team but that Gus didn't Gus this game up is huge. 

Archived