Null

Sign in to follow this  
slot canyon

2018 Softball Schedule

The 2017 schedule was released in late September last year.  2018 schedule not yet released.  I know Coach Dean was going to get a new opponent to replace James Madison game.  Could be there are some other changes?  Checked some other SEC schools and while some are released others are not, so not out of the ordinary that ours is not yet done.  Of the ones that are published this is what I have found out regarding Auburn.  Florida - we do not play.  LSU - we are their first conference game March 9 - 11 @ LSU.  BAMA we have in Auburn  March 16 - 18.  Tennessee we play at Auburn  April 6 - 8.  TA&M at College Station April 27 - 29.    Georgia and Ole Miss not out at this date.  Those were the only ones I checked.

So. Carolina, Georgia, and Miss. State should rotate off.  We should play Ole Miss and Mizzou on the road.  Along with UT and aTm, Arkansas and Kentucky should be back on the schedule, both at home, I think.  Strong start to the SEC schedule with LSU and bama up first.  Of course, we had LSU and Florida this year as the first two.

Come out strong and be in the driver's seat. 

I sure hope AU plays somewhere up here kind of close to Nashville, otherwise I'll be driving my daughter to AU for a weekend series.

11 hours ago, tgr4lfe said:

I sure hope AU plays somewhere up here kind of close to Nashville, otherwise I'll be driving my daughter to AU for a weekend series.

I'm hoping the same thing.  Bought tickets for that game in Columbia last year, then it got cancelled due to cold.