Pettway out indefinitely

ValleyTiger

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

There goes any prayer of beating UGA. 

We still have the squad and talent to put up a fight against UGA. We just need to use and utilize the talent right. 

6 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Not true.  Arky was the only game the Pettway looked decent all year.  We have talented backs that have been not utilized that can make up for the slack should our coaching staff dare to use them.

No excuses for losing to UGA.

wde

9 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Has no bearing on the thUGA game.  Going to have to pass the ball effectively to win that one...

11 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

Lol. We are still going to be favored in the game barring a collapse at aTm.

3 minutes ago, 1856 said:

Has no bearing on the thUGA game.  Going to have to pass the ball effectively to win that one...

Yup. Secondary is the relatively weaker part of their D.

Does anybody know what play this happened on, why it took almost a week for Gus to find out?  mod edit: we aren't going to put something out there with no foundation

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Lol. We are still going to be favored in the game barring a collapse at aTm.

favored over Georgia?  the team that will be either #1 or 2 when the rankings come out later today?   am I reading this right?  

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

favored over Georgia?  the team that will be either #1 or 2 when the rankings come out later today?   am I reading this right?  

We are favored at the moment. Could definitely change.

5 hours ago, AUDevil said:

Does anybody know what play this happened on, why it took almost a week for Gus to find out?

This is what I'm saying....how are we just now finding out this week?

What is the prognosis on such an injury, generally speaking? Is this something that will DEFINITELY have him out through UGA, La Monroe? Is this something he will be out with through UAT? Or is this something someone can come back from rather quickly and their just saying “indefinite” because he could be back by UGA? Just trying to gage what kind of injury this is for an athlete. 

And with all the padding, how does one fracture a shoulder blade?

This is a really unusual injury. Highly doubtful this happened in a game/practice with a guy wearing shoulder pads. Something weird going on here....

Sean White has his knee and shoulder injuries in games where we didn’t see what happened. I imagine his shoulder happened in a play earlier on and he continued to play through. Considering the injuries he already played through, I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to keep playing through it and just couldn’t take the pain anymore. Guy missed a lot of PT this year and you know he is hungry.

Archived