AU vs. TAMU - Weekly Presser

RunInRed

We're getting better, had a great week of practice, everyone's healthy, we have to keep improving, big game, one game at a time...college coaches press conferences are fairly pointless. 

I think our defense will look like it did at the beginning of the season now that Tray and Tre are back. Those guys direct the defense. The defense staying healthy and Gus keeping his hands to himself are our only hopes for running the table.

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I wish Gus wouldnt do weekly pressers 

just say who's hurt and keep it moving

Me too because no matter what he say's people on fan boards are going to pick it apart and make fun of it. I realize most people want Gus fired and they will probably get their wish but the constant picking is really getting old. When I come on here now I wish I could read something  about the team but all I get is jabs at Gus. I don't think  he has done enough to keep his job so lets be clear about that. But he gets no credit for the good Def. play and all the blame for the Off.. I know he is supposed to be a Off. Guru but he isn't calling the plays now. It's just getting old. I know all the arguments ( he gets paid a lot, he is stubborn...) but it's just being said over and over and over. He can't win so like you I wish he could just say who's hurt and move on. If he really gave info about the team he would be criticized for giving away our plan. These pressers are no different than any other coach in football.

6 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

... and you added to the “over and over and over ...”

I guess I did.

Archived