Auburn vs Texas AM Predictions

gr82b4au

44-20 good guys. Stidham has 275 yards 2 TDs, KJ with 130 and 3 TDs. Defense forces 2 turnovers. 

MMMMmm 

Auburn does well at Texas A&M 

These two teams have had up and down moments. This will be a close game. Miss St owned them and we killed Miss St....The SEC is so wishey washy this year.

I say  Auburn 17

TAM      14

Blow out on the horizon . Mond will remain the starter . Pressure the hell out of him and don’t let Christian Kirk beat you . Probably should avoid kicking to him.

Don't like predicting scores, but if we contain their defensive line I think we could do very well.  Texas A&M is second in the nation in sacks for a reason.

auburn 24 TAMU 21

13 hours ago, DAG said:

Blow out on the horizon . Mond will remain the starter . Pressure the hell out of him and don’t let Christian Kirk beat you . Probably should avoid kicking to him.

You have been as positive about a blowout of A&M as I have been concerned that they are going to be tough to beat.  After MSU blew them out last week, I feel they can be blown out and I hope we do it.  Of course, MSU blew out LSU too....

wde

1 hour ago, AUIH1 said:

You have been as positive about a blowout of A&M as I have been concerned that they are going to be tough to beat.  After MSU blew them out last week, I feel they can be blown out and I hope we do it.  Of course, MSU blew out LSU too....

wde

Match up better against the aggies . LSU defense has the horses to run with anybody in the country .

we can run the ball on the aggies which Gus loves to do.

Just now, DAG said:

Match up better against the aggies . LSU defense has the horses to run with anybody in the country .

we can run the ball on the aggies which Gus loves to do.

I hope you are correct.  But, like I posted earlier, I hope Gus doesn't put KJ in the injury tent by running him 40 times.

wde

2 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

I hope you are correct.  But, like I posted earlier, I hope Gus doesn't put KJ in the injury tent by running him 40 times.

wde

I think we will see Kam Martin a lot more this week. I wish we could see Barrett 

Just now, DAG said:

I think we will see Kam Martin a lot more this week. I wish we could see Barrett 

I will believe it when I see it, but again, I hope you are correct.

wde

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

I do hope we see KM more.  But I think you will get your wish with Barrett.  If KJ gets the carries that I expect, then unfortunately history has shown more carries for KJ equals greater risk of injury.  If KJ goes down, I think Barrett comes in.  Would love to see KM get that load though.  I just don't understand why the cold shoulder from the coaches.

42-13.  Auburn comes out fast and we see a lot of Freshmen in the 4th.  Stadium never has time to fill up before it starts emptying out.  Sumlin probably starts looking for a real estate agent at halftime as well.

We win but in the process Gus runs KJ into the ground and doesn't play a single other back. This leads us going into Georgia and Bama games with no back up runners with much game time against great defenses. 

Archived