World Series Game 7

around4ever

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Big Blue, LETS GO DODGERS!!!

That was tough not to get any runs out of that. Hopefully Darvish has settled down. 

Hoping for an Astro win.....but McCullars better settle down.....not likely to get that lucky again.....double, TWO hit batters and still escaped without giving up a run/

Verlander?   looks like everyone is available if needed tonight.....which I guess is the way it should be.....the have 4 months to rest afterward.

Meanwhile....I don't think Darvish makes it past the 3rd....maybe not even past this inning. 

Cheese and crackers! Darvish is pitching scared. If LA gives up a couple more runs this inning, you can start tapping on that nail in the coffin. 

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Cheese and crackers! Darvish is pitching scared. If LA gives up a couple more runs this inning, you can start tapping on that nail in the coffin. 

I don't know ....not sure I trust the Astro bullpen ......the other night it turned out that no lead was big enough for long.

Well, that stings. 

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Springer just happened. 

Whoa....that was a no doubter by Springer and Darvish is gone.....5-0 lead .....but that still does not make me feel comfy with so many innings left to play....

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I don't know ....not sure I trust the Astro bullpen ......the other night it turned out that no lead was big enough for long.

I was thinking the same thing. The Dodger are a great hitting team and the Astro Bullpen is not a strength. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Dodgers made a big mistake starting Darvish. Couldn't believe it when I heard it on Tuesday. Likely lose this series because of it. 

Certainly looks that way now but he was the freshest guy they had ......but Astros had his number right from the start..

Just now, around4ever said:

Minute Maid Park in Houston is packed!!  That is wild. 

Fox on line is streaming from there tonight.too

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Certainly looks that way now but he was the freshest guy they had ......but Astros had his number right from the start..

Not hard when he has no snap to his breaking ball and can't place his fastball. Not to take anything away from the Astros. They took advantage. 

Still need some more runs. Dodgers have a lot of arms available. Could easily hold the Astros to 5-6 runs total. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

1st base open. Still can get out f the inning on one pitch

Whoa.....what a prophet you are....:)

Archived