Wiley and Purifoy

around4ever

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

this will really upset the updyke.com media agenda

Ill give them the clicks if these guys get cleared!!!

2 hours ago, auburnphan said:

Gonna be cleared real soon

both guys? Don't play with my emotions, phan!!!!

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

You gotta give us more than that!

oh i know nothing. Just complaining thats its been over 24 hours and no change in status so we are quickly falling out of the re-instated soon window

Just now, gravejd said:

oh i know nothing. Just complaining thats its been over 24 hours and no change in status so we are quickly falling out of the re-instated soon window

I hear ya. I was feeling a lot better about until the most recent developments came out with regarding friction between BP and compliance/law firm.

On November 6, 2017 at 3:10 PM, boomstick said:

Stepping out on a limb here and saying Wiley will be eligible and in uniform for our next game. Not sure on Purifoy.

I feel much less confident about this now than I did earlier this week. 

The bama kid appears to have gotten a one game suspension.....that was encouraging.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2017 at 3:10 PM, boomstick said:

Stepping out on a limb here and saying Wiley will be eligible and in uniform for our next game. Not sure on Purifoy.

Bryan Bowen was just ruled ineligible for play by Louisville. He will not play for Louisville ever again. 

Hope there is not a connection between that and our situation. Good news is the Ok St. player in question played the other night as he was ruled eligible by Oklahoma St. looks like this is so much of a case by case basis but I wish we'd get some clarity about what in the h*** is going on with our program. Somehow we are 3-1 and gaining some momentum. Let's beat Winthrop and get on a winning streak. Hopefully these guys will come back soon. 

I don't know who's more to blame for the fact that two (hopefully) innocent young men are unable to play the game to which they've dedicated their lives:

1. Chuck Person

2. Their parent(s).

3. The NCAA for dragging this thing out.

The NCAA needs to get these kids back on the court ASAP.

6 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

I don't know who's more to blame for the fact that two (hopefully) innocent young men are unable to play the game to which they've dedicated their lives:

1. Chuck Person

2. Their parent(s).

It's hurting their ability to showcase their skills which is directly impacting their future earnings. It's a damn shame if they are innocent

8 hours ago, KolchakAU85 said:

1. Chuck Person

2. Their parent(s).

You forgot the fourth, and most likely possibility: The Auburn U. Compliance Department. They can hold out any athlete at any time because of "suspicions". They and they alone put the two assistants on leave of absence. They are furious at Coach Pearl for following FBI instructions and not answering many of their questions. It's not beyond their capability to snatch the two assistants (without naming any cause) and sitting the two players just to make Pearl upset.

Archived