FINAL: Auburn 42 Texas A&M 27

RunInRed

5 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Ain't that the truth buddy? actually they have beaten no one this year, except Notre Dame and I'm still not so sure how good they are. Too bad South Carolina game is not at South Carolina or I would be predicting an upset

As much as I would usually want an upset, I don't believe it would be in our best interests for them to lose today. I really do not want them coming over with "Mad-On." Am hoping for an effort equal to the first game Alabama ever had to come to Jordan Hare. wde

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, au701948 said:

As much as I would usually want an upset, I don't believe it would be in our best interests for them to lose today. I really do not want them coming over with "Mad-On." Am hoping for an effort equal to the first game Alabama ever had to come to Jordan Hare. wde

I hear you, but anytime Georgia loses is a good day for me. Make my weekend to see South Carolina beat them, actually probably make my month

Great win. A&M has athletes all over the field. Glad AU came away with a W

rest and get ready to kick some ass next week. Show up with hate in your heart 

Didn’t get to watch much of the game except the first quarter. Looks like they turned it around thankfully. Now to thUGA hopefully we put a good product on the field, everyone tell Gustav to take a vacation for the next 3 weeks ?

Championship drive War Eagle

22 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Slants in blitz situations. Kevin has to show it and back off in this situations to look for the pick. Great game today. War Damn!

Another takeaway.....special teams needs some adjustment (but they did get the blocked punt?). Thought the offense looked good today. Also have to think some type of adjustments were made after the first quarter bc stidham was not getting near as much pressure the rest of the game. Can’t wait to read coaches recap

That 96 yard drive was the back breaker.....took the life out of the Aggie defense IMO...

23 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Last I looked he line was in our favor vs. uga.

there isn't an official line for the game yet

1 minute ago, murpjf88 said:

Can't it be both?

Well, based on the info from some, Gus secured another year with the win over A&M regardless of the outcome of the UGA and spuat games (unless those two games are blowouts).

wde

Just now, AUIH1 said:

Well, based on the info from some, Gus secured another year with the win over A&M regardless of the outcome of the UGA and spuat games (unless those two games are blowouts).

wde

Also may depend on the new AD. I think the longer Auburn spends looking for a new AD, the safer Gus’s job becomes.

Never had a good feel for what we were doing. Even though it worked just seemed off sync. Passing game numbers are pretty good. Canella had a drop and Jarett missed two deep ones. I still don't understand how we don't throw to Nate#3

Good win. I thought we looked stagnant and slow in the first half. The blocked punt changed the game.

Lots of positives - we broke some tendencies, we hade a good 4th down stop, KJ looked good, and we won! 

A few negatives - 2 blocked fgs and a long kickoff return, defense looked as bad as I have seen them this year, JS still holds the ball too long, and I would never play cannella again. Ever. 

19 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

I hope your info is incorrect, but it makes sense.  With the AD situation, it will be tough for us to make a move this year.

46 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

A 6pm gameday game would be absolutely electric. Looks like we’ll probably have to settle for a 2:30 CBS

I love 2:30 kicks. Just because the game is on CBS doesn't mean gameday won't come.

Appears to me that on 2 of their big plays (long run in the 1st half that led to a TD; the slant for a RD in the 2nd half) that the D couldn't get lined up. I don't recall us doing that all year. I sure hope we don't do it again!

Archived